• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

how can some people still think ufos are a threat?

musictomyears said:
Would I personally be worried about these developments? Quite frankly, not half as much as I would worry about the corporate take-over of the world. Governments and corporations are merging into a NWO-type, semi-fascist, all devouring octopus that will be very difficult to dismember, once established. Some might say that the greys are behind all this, by manipulating political and business leaders, or by infiltrating our institutions. I don't know. Ultimately, it makes little difference. We, the people, need to exercise free will, and makes stark choices. We can beat this thing, whatever it is.

I think vanity and greed are driving the push for a New World Order - they will need a engineer a single master race for it to succeed, because the reality is that democracy cannot serve the needs of everyone...

...now *that* does sound familiar.

Rick Deckard said:
I think vanity and greed are driving the push for a New World Order - they will need a engineer a single master race for it to succeed, because the reality is that democracy cannot serve the needs of everyone...

...now *that* does sound familiar.

I didn't get that - at all. Would you mind explaining again what you mean..?

musictomyears said:
Some might say that the greys are behind all this, by manipulating political and business leaders, or by infiltrating our institutions. I don't know. Ultimately, it makes little difference. We, the people, need to exercise free will, and makes stark choices. We can beat this thing, whatever it is.

Blind optimism. You're talking about a rumbling juggernaught that's taken centuries to get up to speed. Resistance at this point is utterly futile. One might as well step out into the street and try to stop a mack truck by extending their palm, the result would be much the same.

musictomyears said:
I didn't get that - at all. Would you mind explaining again what you mean..?

The New World Order is just another Empire Building exercise - the Romans had an enormous empire. Where are they now?

I can speculate on this stuff plenty..
I don't have the answers but I do have some decent theories..

I've long thought the biblical/Sumerian account of humans and angels breeding probably had a historical basis. That's alien or hybrids mating with humans. This would explain why these so called "angels" were sexually active with humans. WHY the heck would a giant man in the sky make his zombie servants with sex organs?

In the case of Sodom and Gomorrah when hybrids were let to roam and mate with humans. Some other master alien race (or their grey masters) got pissed off and nuked them.
Sodom and Gomorrah

This idea that Nephalim were "giants" doesn't mean much. People back then were "giants" if they were over like 6 feet. It could have been the grays messing with people at that time as well. It certainly wouldn't take much of a genetic tweak to make a person tall. They could have done this as an attempt to compensate for their own hight inadequacies. As for why these beings were considered "angels". They would be perceived as more-than-human for their telepathic abilities.

Also think about this.. Most late gen hybrids are described in the exact same manner as so called "nordics". They have blonde hair, blue eyes. They have high cheekbones and slightly larger eyes. The problem is that nordic aliens are reported back to the early 50s when the hybridization program of the grays didn't have any near perfected hybrids.
? But what if they had attempted this same thing in the past..and that's what the "nordics" are.. ?

How are angels described in the Bible?
Wings.. hell no.. 3/4 accounts of angels in the Bible they do not have wings and have blonde hair. A lot of "heavenly" (outerspace) beings in the bible also travel in saucer shaped craft.
Coincidences?

CapnG said:
Resistance at this point is utterly futile.

Hey, the greys are not the Borg, and we are still capable of making the right kind of choices. Regardless of what the greys (or any other "dark force") might want, if we, the people, don't go along with it, they are totally and utterly powerless. Never allow anybody to tell you otherwise, or to question your freedom of choice.

The Hawk said:
Also think about this.. Most late gen hybrids are described in the exact same manner as so called "nordics". They have blonde hair, blue eyes. They have high cheekbones and slightly larger eyes. The problem is that nordic aliens are reported back to the early 50s when the hybridization program of the grays didn't have any near perfected hybrids.
? But what if they had attempted this same thing in the past..and that's what the "nordics" are.. ?

How are angels described in the Bible?
Wings.. hell no.. 3/4 accounts of angels in the Bible they do not have wings and have blonde hair. A lot of "heavenly" (outerspace) beings in the bible also travel in saucer shaped craft.
Coincidences?

About the Nordics, which appear to be the same as the Pleiadeans - this is a really interesting one. In the past I felt I would have liked to make contact with them, but it wasn't to be. (There might be good reasons for it).

We all know that the Pleiadeans are reportedly a very, very peaceful race, and that they come here only with the best of intentions. They are natural healers. As you say, there have been a number of reported close encounters with Nordics, and to my knowledge, all of them have been positive. However, it seems that, some time in the 1980s or so, the encounters became less, and finally subsided. Why would that be? I think it is quite possible that it has become too dangerous for them to come here. There is now a plethora of weapons in space, tightly controlling who, or what, is allowed to come close to Earth.
I remember reading a report about Pleiadeans having landed. They interacted peacefully with humans, yet suddenly panicked and left. Shortly after, a UFO, driven by human pilots, appeared on the scene, apparently looking for them.
Then there is also NASA footage which suggest that there are particle beam weapons on Earth, taking aim at UFOs from the ground. The greys are quite possibly one of the few races that still have easy access to Earth. To my mind, the Star Wars programmes under Reagen, and subsequent "missile defence shield" programmes, were primarily put in place for the purpose of controlling, and limiting, visits by ETs.

But I have two questions: Am I right, in that the grey/human breeding programmes appear to be rather small in numbers? And what is known, if anything, about the physiology of hybrids - what is their metabolism based on, do they eat and sleep, or what kind of internal organs do they have?

musictomyears said:
Regardless of what the greys (or any other "dark force") might want, if we, the people, don't go along with it, they are totally and utterly powerless.

Powerless?! Beings that can traverse space/time/dimension, that can abduct people from their own beds, render them invisible/undetectable, paralyze at a glance, direct and control movement, read/control/implant thoughts, implant devices, extract bodily fluids, all without challenge or hindernence... powerless?

Be serious.

musictomyears said:
Never allow anybody to tell you otherwise, or to question your freedom of choice.

If Hopkins or the darker prophets of the ET agenda are correct, your "freedom of choice" will be reduced to "serve us or die". Some choice!

musictomyears said:
But I have two questions: Am I right, in that the grey/human breeding programmes appear to be rather small in numbers? And what is known, if anything, about the physiology of hybrids - what is their metabolism based on, do they eat and sleep, or what kind of internal organs do they have?

Those questions beg further questions: Who are you asking? How would they know the answer? How would you know if they were lying, deluded or just plain wrong?

musictomyears said:
But I have two questions: Am I right, in that the grey/human breeding programmes appear to be rather small in numbers?

Where did you get such an idea?
Based on the anecdotal evidence I'd say your wrong.

One such example: Art Bell once asked in 2004 to be emailed specifically by people who know they have had sexually related E.T. encounters or were subjected to reproductive kinds of experiments. He claims to have gotten well over a thousand e-mails in a single day by such people. Of course the C2C audience is the C2C audience.. but still..

musictomyears said:
And what is known, if anything, about the physiology of hybrids - what is their metabolism based on, do they eat and sleep, or what kind of internal organs do they have?

I could actually answer 3 of those to a degree based on multiple corroborating accounts but what use would it be.. Too much useless detail. As I've said before I don't like spreading tons of tiny details all over the internet that researchers can use to judge abductee accounts.

CapnG said:
Powerless?! Beings that can traverse space/time/dimension, that can abduct people from their own beds, render them invisible/undetectable, paralyze at a glance, direct and control movement, read/control/implant thoughts, implant devices, extract bodily fluids, all without challenge or hindernence... powerless?

Be serious.

If Hopkins or the darker prophets of the ET agenda are correct, your "freedom of choice" will be reduced to "serve us or die". Some choice!

Those questions beg further questions: Who are you asking? How would they know the answer? How would you know if they were lying, deluded or just plain wrong?

I am quite serious. You will remember that the Reptilians, for example, are alleged to directly feed on fear. What does that tell you? It tells you that it is a good idea to learn to master one's emotions - negative emotions in particular. Life's challenges are primarily spiritual, not material. Certainly, we need to go to school, study, find a job, make money, get married and raise families. Doing all this is very important at the time. However, what we take with us into the next lives are our level of spiritual understanding, and maturity.

Facing the greys is no different from facing militant neocons, the Mafia, or any other potentially dangerous force. When you have learned to project positively into the environment, will all negative forces simply vanish. Thoughts create reality. Understanding this principle means understanding life.

About "how do we know if somebody is lying, deluded or just plain wrong", well, we don't. Sometimes we can check up on claims, but not always. But I guess, over time, one gets a sense of whether or not someone's claims are plausible.

The Hawk said:
Where did you get such an idea?
Based on the anecdotal evidence I'd say your wrong.

One such example: Art Bell once asked in 2004 to be emailed specifically by people who know they have had sexually related E.T. encounters or were subjected to reproductive kinds of experiments. He claims to have gotten well over a thousand e-mails in a single day by such people. Of course the C2C audience is the C2C audience.. but still..

I could actually answer 3 of those to a degree based on multiple corroborating accounts but what use would it be.. Too much useless detail. As I've said before I don't like spreading tons of tiny details all over the internet that researchers can use to judge abductee accounts.

OK, perhaps I should have specified what I mean by "small". Small, as in hundreds, rather than tens of thousands, or more. I remember reading about the Dulce base, for example, some time ago. However, this appeared to be an isolated report. Are there now any suggestions that there are underground bases in every state, and in every country, that house breeding facilities? So, the basic question is: What kind of numbers are we looking at, and has anybody done serious research about this?

About the physiology of hybrids: I don't think that's "useless detail" - not for somebody like myself, who has a bit of a medical background as well. To the contrary, the more information there is available, the more empowered everyone who has to deal with this subject will feel.
You seem to imply that "spreading detail" was a bad thing. Why? Do you think that hoaxers would use this detail for fabricating stories? If this was a good reason for not communicating information, we shouldn't be talking at all. Hoaxers will be found out, sooner or later. However, if we want to respond appropriately to the somewhat disturbing hybridisation programmes, we do need as much solid info as possible. Just imagine if everybody decided to sit on their info and not share it - we wouldn't know anything at all.

wezzy said:
IF they wanted to destroy/enslave humanity and be the rulers of the earth wouldn't they have done so a long time ago?

HIstory Says That Once it Did HAppen....

It Wasn't The Lovable "Grey's" That Every HAs BEcome Acustom To But Those Of the Human type ( The Gods ) Of Old'

Now Will It HAppen Again?

The Truth IS You HAve To Know That We Will BE Invaded Again It is The Only Possible Possibility... How We React Will Determine The Out Come..

MOst People Will Run In terror While Other Will Form Resistences .....

BUt There Will BE A Return....

WHich RAce Of ALiens Will Do It..... DOn't Know... But There Will BE A Return...

And The Time IS comming....

Will YOu BE Ready? Some Are Already predestined To Protect-as HEros....

I KNow Of Two So Far....!

Some Will BE Take Away To Another PLace Or Possibly To Explore and Travel About THe Universe (HeavenS).....

Time Will Reveal All That IS To Come..

But THere Are EVil And Good Powers Every Where ....On Earth And Out There ...

As WellAs in hEre (multi-dimensional realms)-- Thoth Said THere Are Worlds With-in Worlds.... Take It HOw You Want....Oh And Thoth Also Said One Day In A Future Far From His Time (Which Is Our Present Time) Invaders Would come From The Deep....

Understand That.. I Might JUst MAke That A NEw Thread>

musictomyears said:
I am quite serious. You will remember that the Reptilians, for example, are alleged to directly feed on fear. What does that tell you? It tells you that it is a good idea to learn to master one's emotions - negative emotions in particular.

I have read several reports in which abductees distinctly get the impression that they are being goaded somehow, as if their captors are directly stimulating their brains (either telepathically or technologically) to generate or exaggerate a fear response. Personal mastery accounts for very little when someone else is crancking your fear dial up to 11...

musictomyears said:
Certainly, we need to go to school, study, find a job, make money, get married and raise families.

If that's true then why are all the great gurus solitary persons, devoid of family and wealth, who spend most of their time in contemplation?

musictomyears said:
Facing the greys is no different from facing militant neocons, the Mafia, or any other potentially dangerous force. When you have learned to project positively into the environment, will all negative forces simply vanish. Thoughts create reality. Understanding this principle means understanding life.

That makes zero sense. Positive thinking will not make evil vanish, it merely blinds people to the truth of that evil. Thoughts do not create realities, except in the delusional mind.

CapnG said:
I have read several reports in which abductees distinctly get the impression that they are being goaded somehow, as if their captors are directly stimulating their brains (either telepathically or technologically) to generate or exaggerate a fear response. Personal mastery accounts for very little when someone else is crancking your fear dial up to 11...

If that's true then why are all the great gurus solitary persons, devoid of family and wealth, who spend most of their time in contemplation?

That makes zero sense. Positive thinking will not make evil vanish, it merely blinds people to the truth of that evil. Thoughts do not create realities, except in the delusional mind.

I am not sure about "great gurus". The only people that have something useful to say have lived full lives, which included getting an education, and having a job.

So, you are certain that positive thinking doesn't work. Have you tried it? Have you exercised your mind, have you investigated what it does? Do you know yourself, and are you sure you are not delusional? Perhaps you judge something you know little about?

People here have talked about how telepathic the greys are (and other ETs as well). Exactly. This means they communicate via mentally generated, ethereal waves. They communicate in this fashion amongst themselves, but also with humans. Have you ever experimented with telepathy? If you have, you will know that exchange of information is only possible when thought vibrations are synchronised, or harmonised. Think of resonance in acoustics: No resonance, no contact. It is that simply. If you resonate with ETs, you start communicating with them. Now, if you have learned to choose, at will, what kind of vibrations your mind sends out, you then can choose the kind of interactions with ETs you want to have. You can establish contact, but, more importantly, you can also break it - this I happen to know from experience. You can ignore what I say, or you can use it to your own advantage - that's up to you.

musictomyears said:
I am not sure about "great gurus". The only people that have something useful to say have lived full lives, which included getting an education, and having a job.

Everyone I have ever read about or seen who is seeking enlightenment packs up their lives and leaves. Off they go to some monestarey or retreat, cut off from humainty. The ones who apparenlty gain the most from these experiences remain there for the rest of their days. They become the gurus, people entreat them for wisdom but they do not walk amongst us spreading it freely.

musictomyears said:
So, you are certain that positive thinking doesn't work. Have you tried it? Have you exercised your mind, have you investigated what it does? Do you know yourself, and are you sure you are not delusional? Perhaps you judge something you know little about?

I speak from my own experience. I have attempted to alter things in my life through so-called positive thinking. It's bunk, never worked, not even a little. As far as I'm concerned, life is by-and-large a negative experience. Those who think otherwise are, to my mind, either willfully ignorant or simply lucky enough not to have been sufficiently crapped on yet. The notion that "the sun'll come out tomorrow" doesn't alter the fact that it's raining today.

musictomyears said:
People here have talked about how telepathic the greys are (and other ETs as well). Exactly. This means they communicate via mentally generated, ethereal waves. They communicate in this fashion amongst themselves, but also with humans. Have you ever experimented with telepathy?

Okay, first off many "insider" accounts state that their telepathy is partly technological in nature. That whatever evolutionary gains they may have on us, it's their science that let's them communicate mind-to-mind.

So for the next question, no, I haven't "experimented" with telepathy. How can I when I lack that technology? If you're claiming there's an innate kind of telepathy and that you somehow are able to use it, prove it. Send me an unmistakable, irrifutable telepathic message. If it's real, it should work whether I believe it or not.

musictomyears said:
Now, if you have learned to choose, at will, what kind of vibrations your mind sends out, you then can choose the kind of interactions with ETs you want to have.

I sincerely doubt that people choose to be abducted and tortured, even on the most demented subconcious level.

musictomyears said:
You can ignore what I say, or you can use it to your own advantage - that's up to you.

I have no reason to ignore you but you haven't told me anything I would consider advantageous either. Imaginary telepathy, positive thinking that doesn't work, supposed control over alien contact despite millions of alleged accounts to the contrary... Let me know when you've got something definable, repeatable and practical. Otherwise I might as well blow out a candle and make a wish.

Back