• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Holy Sh*t! John Lear

Free episodes:

The man is an attention seeking, disordered personality. His theories on 9/11 alone are just bloody sad.

Also sad is declaring people "delusional" if they too have spent countless hours dismantling the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 and have concluded that the official story is bunk, especially NIST. Could not agree more that many constructs are planted to discredit legitmate investigsation and many are there to draw people down a path that sends them back to the start. But NIST is junk. Period. I have a friend (engineer, teaches at local university the past 35 years) who told me that he has become disillusioned with his colleagues who have chosen to pretend the NIST report has validity while talking socially , but privately confide to him that they are certain it is bunk.

Yeah well, maybe. I read and studied all 1,100 pages on NIST1 in 2007, and though not a qualified civil engineer I have friends who are. Not one of them thinks it's "bunk": in fact, one of them contributed to the report. It's 1000x more credible than any CT, certainly more than the sad, ridiculous CD-theories about nano-thermite peddled by the belief-driven Mormon-delusionist and the rest, with zero evidence after 9 years. Have you even read and studied either NIST report yourself, or are you just repeating what you've been told to think?

This is a big subject and sorry, but I'm done with it. Been there years ago, tired of it. Suffice to say that though I don't see eye to eye with Paul Kimball on everything, his observation that "anyone who doesn't see that the intelligence services feed the 9/11 Truth Movement is hopelessly naive" is 100% on target, IMO (Paul I'm paraphrasing as closely as I can remember so correct me if this is a slight misquote, but it's basically what you have posted here more than once and you're right). Carlos Estevez for example is blatantly a CIA stooge, whose indictments for wife beating and narcotics have been quietly made to disappear in return for using his professional acting skills to front the "9/11 Truth" scam for a couple of years.

"9/11 Truth" is, IMO, created and sustained to keep the ignorant wankers busy tilting at windmills, pursuing phantoms, so they never go near anything important. I have a lot of personal experience and evidence for this, that I really don't want to go into on a public forum. So dismiss it by all means, and waste your time with that delusional junk about CDs if you think it's going to lead anywhere. It's not.

Please don't take this personally. I have a history with it, and it pisses me off.

Best wishes.

Back