• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hoaglands lies, sciolism and grandstanding

I guess not. But Hoagland and his former sidekick Bara really need to be outed as the complete frauds they undoubtedly are.
Examples:

Hoagland tells us, Phobos, Comet Elenin, Vesta, and various other celestial objects are actually ancient spacecraft. He makes an arse of the ideal rocket equation and miscalculates the orbital insertion velocity of Explorer 1 and ascribes his horribly inaccurate result to torsion physics.

Bara tells us if the Moon were removed from the Earth Moon system, the Earth would spin up so fast that centrifugal forces would "squash" us like pancakes. He also tells us that light from space can penetrate our deepest oceans before being reflected from the ocean floor and back into space.

I am NOT making this shit up.

it was, i was pulling ya leg.

Ok Manx :) no probs. I'm a bit of a noob here. I only joined because Gene and Chris interviewed my friend Expat, and the fact that they (Gene and Chris) did a fine job of not allowing Bara to get away with the usual shite he spouts without questioning it.

I was really impressed by their approach. Normally when Bara is set loose on internet radio the hosts allow him to say whatever the bloody hell he wishes without challenging his obvious lies, mistakes, and mathematical inadequacy.

This stuff drives me insane.

Why?

Because real stuff happens to real people and this garbage gets in the way.

Indeed Marduk. People like Hoagland, Bara, Wilcock, and (shudder) "Dr Sean David Morton Ph.D (wtf!!!!!) " only serve to muddy the waters with their utter tripe.

But no matter how conclusively you prove their mathematics, theories and hogwash to be completely wrong. They simply move the goalposts or call you a NASA/CIA/NSA shill. Or in the case of Bara, call you a cunt, a homosexual or a douchebag. Yes, I have the screenshots to prove these allegations.

I see your Bara...... and raissse you a..
DrSallaS.jpg
-"hullo"

Michael Salla

RCH has the same problem Streiber has. If he had just left well enough alone with his initial work/claims he'd be taken far more seriously. As it is, both kept talking and future ridiculousness has brought into question works that otherwise might be considered world-altering.

Holy muted cow! Is this the same M Bara who has appeared on a recent UFO cable series with D Sims and gang? I found him to be rather phoney on the one episode I watched. A pilot flying his personal plane described to Bara his sighting of an orange orb- the description and behavior of the orb matched that of a chinese lantern, even the "flickering out" of the orange glow as described by the pilot. Yet, Bara never mentioned the likely explanation as a lantern. I suppose such a "case closed" explanation of the obvious, an hour long program, does not make. Another character on that program, a british self proclaimed "contactee" - well, I thought they broke the mold when psychic Chip Coffee was making his paranormal television rounds, but I was wrong.

Holy muted cow! Is this the same M Bara who has appeared on a recent UFO cable series with D Sims and gang? I found him to be rather phoney on the one episode I watched.....

Yes indeed Stagger, it is the one and the same Mike Bara.
Fortunately I have not seen this show. I've been reliably informed that it is utter gobshite.

Very unprofessial manners and thank godness we have the Paracast and Darkmatters. The Moon stuff is intresting and you think China or Russia would setup a website of all 'the MOON 'images in HD for the worlds public and would'nt piss off some other folks!

Back