• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hmmm... Ready for the first U.S. Dictator?

mikepc

Skilled Investigator
Bush grants presidency extraordinary powers

Read the white house document, forget the article.

This strips power from FEMA and gives it to the president. Who controls when he has power? One of his lackeys of course.... Congress isn't even mentioned in the document.

The broad definition of "catastrophic emergency" is the most disturbing part of this.

Let's say the existence of aliens visiting our planet is announced. Bush could use this situation to assume total control of all governmental operations, suspending the other 2 branches of government and extending his term well beyond his maximum term.

I remember this from somewhere... Oh yeah, it was in Star Wars: Episode III. Except the senate doesn't even get a vote.

This country is so weak and pathetic enough people won’t do enough to stop this treason being done to their country. I’ll be very honest and blunt, I am totally ashamed of many of my fellow Americans for continuing to be weak minded people who don’t have the balls to stop this tyranny and the very destruction of their own country. I am downright ashamed.

What so many people FAIL to even acknowledge is there are serious problem. The left vs. right paradigm is a fraud at the top of government and these people laugh at our ignorance. It’s like being informed when you read the “laws” that are HIGH TREASON BTW, means you are some un-American “terrorist” according to these murderous folks. Why can’t people just READ Patriot Act II Section 802, READ the Military Commission Act HR 6166, READ what the hell REX-84 is, READ we are in a North American Union, and READ how our country was CREATED for (Bill of Rights, the Amendments, the Constitution, ect). Nobody cares though because everyone is too busy being “cool” or debating about mindless garbage instead of seeing our once great country is now a police state in Marshall Law and we are ONE incident away from losing all our rights. I bet once that happens spineless folks will make excuses how it’s in our “best interest” to have these treasonous murderers run our lives in a true hell on earth.

I’ll tell you what though, I am going to be in the ground before I go to some FEMA camp. I hope there are enough people like me to FIGHT BACK once true Marshall Law at it’s highest point comes into play. There is going to be a revolution in this country, one way or another, and when it happens hopefully enough people pick the right side to fight for. So many people, both liberals and conservatives, are going to be in for a quite rude awakening once the **** hit’s the fan. Freedom is not for free.

Well, this is a relatively small forum in terms of users, so you're unlikely to get many people responding to any subject.

I live in the UK - we're a lot closer to an 'Orwellian hell' than the US currently is - perhaps we are the test subjects before the 'main' program.

This week ministers are pushing for greater police powers here again - they want to give the police the power to stop and challenge anyone, at anytime without requiring a reason to do so. They will be able to stop you in the street and question you about your identity and your activities - if they're not happy with your responses you'll be taken in for further questioning.

They're also pushing for trial without jury, retention without formal charging and secret trials.

The overwhealming response of the British people to these new laws is apathy. We are already have a new generation of people who see no need for personal privacy - just look at myspace and gmail. We, as a society, are an open book, easily 'managed' by the powers that be.

The Democratic process has been circumvented - doesn't matter who you vote for, the agenda was decided a long time ago by the likes of Kissinger, Rockefeller, Bush and Clinton. The policies are made to serve Big Business - I would encourage anyone who cares about their freedoms, to go find out about the activites of the Council of Foreign Relations, The Tri-Lateral Commission and the Bilderberg Group.

Also, go and read about 'game theory' and how it's been used by Western Governments to manipulate society since the end of the Cold War.

Personally, I think it's already too late - the time for 'revolution' was in the sixties and was successfully 'managed' by the powers that be.

Did the Nazis disappear after World War 2 or did they just re-brand and re-group? Or were the Nazis just puppets dancing to someone else's tune?

The funny thing is people assume that this legislation is for the current administration, It is NOT.

It is for the NEXT administration.

That next Administration will be Hillary Clinton, mark my words.

In the words of Stalin, it's not how many votes someone gets that matters, it's who counts the votes that matters.

As proven by our last 2 elections.

Tommy Allison said:
The funny thing is people assume that this legislation is for the current administration, It is NOT.

In the words of Stalin, it's not how many votes someone gets that matters, it's who counts the votes that matters.

Hillary? She's a polarizing figure, and she needs both middle-of-the-road votes, and probably some Republican votes, to win. I think too many people hate her, really, to allow her to steamroll the rest of the pack.

At least I hope so :)

Tommy Allison said:

Excellent points, Tommy. I have no doubt that evil witch is next in line and these powers are being set up for her administration. The thing that I think is going to be "funny" is when all the FOX zombies who think they are real conservatives are going to have their world shaken up when FOX makes the switch to support Hilary. It will be a huge slice of humble pie for a group of people who just do not get it.

I am supporting Ron Paul because these powers will be revoked by Dr. Paul if we get him in office much of this evil stops. I know the chances of this happening aren't great but it's our only chance IMO. I think they will kill Dr. Paul to be honest because he is so anti-globalist and these people want to ruin the free world. If they kill Ron Paul they will expose themselves and that is what they are going to have to do to stop a peaceful revolution. That is when bad things will begin to happen in this country.

I've been majorly surprised there hasn't been many assassination attempts on Bush. Only one that comes to mind and it happened outside the US.

I hated Bill and Hilary, until I came to know Bush. Now I miss them. Sad isn't it? I no longer have any faith at all in the voting system, so I'll likely not vote any time soon, unless there is someone who I actually like to vote for. Which hasn't happened since Pero, who now I don't like. I live in a world in which our comedians would make better leaders than any politician.

cottonzway said:
I am supporting Ron Paul because these powers will be revoked by Dr. Paul if we get him in office much of this evil stops. I know the chances of this happening aren't great but it's our only chance IMO. I think they will kill Dr. Paul to be honest because he is so anti-globalist and these people want to ruin the free world. If they kill Ron Paul they will expose themselves and that is what they are going to have to do to stop a peaceful revolution. That is when bad things will begin to happen in this country.

Wishful thinking. Let's be realistic here, if the people pulling the strings are as bad as we think they are, there's no way in hell Ron Paul will be elected. Even if by some fluke he made it into office, he'd give Harrison a run for his money on short-lived presidents. Assisnation? Dr. Paul is not a young man, why for him to have a heart attack or stroke would just be a common tragedy... and completely untracable.

All you have to do, is take a look at who has been disqualified from the running, and you know who isn't part of the powers that be.

When people were upset that Kerry didn't win, you have to ask yourself, what made you all think he even had a chance of winning? How about Gore?

Take a hard look at the Democratic candidates, and you see without question that they were the shortbus special, chosen specifically to look bad against Bush. Kind of like the retards we had in play on the Republican side during the Clinton Election. It's offensive to think that when it comes right down to it, we have to choose the lesser of two evils, and lately, it's been no choice at all.

Hillary will take us down a path of destruction that we will never return from, as will ANY republican candidate who takes office, because it is by design, not by chance. There is a concerted effort to bring down this country from its place as a superpower, in order to marginalize freedom, so that people will be happy with a lesser standard of living, with less freedom.

Instead of making the world more American, we're allowing our country to be brought down to the level of the third world, with despotic leaders and an apathetic electorate who cares more about American Idol, than America itself.

Rick Deckard said:
Parents tend not to shoot their own kids...

Rick, remember we're talking about the US here.... You living in the UK just won't understand. We have guns coming out our noses and butts. There's a chance of someone getting shot here anytime someone sneezes or farts.

Your comment reminds me of a SNL skit where daddy Bush almost kills his son. I'll try and find it and post.

A.LeClair said:
Rick, remember we're talking about the US here.... You living in the UK just won't understand. We have guns coming out our noses and butts. There's a chance of someone getting shot here anytime someone sneezes or farts.

Your comment reminds me of a SNL skit where daddy Bush almost kills his son. I'll try and find it and post.

Actually, I was making an obscure reference to an uber-conspiracy theory that links George Bush Senior with the CIA and the JFK assassination... :D

Rick Deckard said:
Actually, I was making an obscure reference to an uber-conspiracy theory that links George Bush Senior with the CIA and the JFK assassination... :D

Oh. I only vaguely recall that. Think it was mentioned in one of the JFK threads, which I don't follow closely.

Can't find the SNL skit I mentioned. Best part was a mistake in the clip though, the rest wasn't that good. I did like how stupid they made Jr. be and how even his father thought his life needed to end. Sorry, but I saw humor in it.

OK. I've read the Policy. Now can someone point me to the specific provisions which would cause anyone to interpret this as a grab for power? The "Bush takes over FEMA" comment ignores the fact that FEMA's already an executive agency. Further, the President is already the country's chief executive.

This Policy seems like a fairly tactical risk management outline for implementation in the event of a major catastrophe. It seems no less than what every decent corporation and organization has in place as part of its risk management portfolio. I can't find anything which even implies a usurpation of powers from the judiciary and legislative branches. And, of course, such a Policy would be unconstitutional on its face and impossible to implement. I've perused the various "articles' on the net and they seem mainly hysterical and ill-informed opinions by college students and fringe groups. I can't find a single academic concern about this policy posted anywhere.

It's possible I'm missing something in the Policy that's more insidious than I can ascertain from a quick read. So, I'd appreciate being pointed to the specific provisions in the Policy which raise concerns. Thanks.

CapnG said:
Wishful thinking. Let's be realistic here, if the people pulling the strings are as bad as we think they are, there's no way in hell Ron Paul will be elected. Even if by some fluke he made it into office, he'd give Harrison a run for his money on short-lived presidents. Assisnation? Dr. Paul is not a young man, why for him to have a heart attack or stroke would just be a common tragedy... and completely untracable.

That is the attitude of someone who will give into being a slave IMO. Sorry man, but it is. First off, Ron Paul has either won or had a strong showing in every single poll. People are catching on in great numbers that are country has degenerated into something our fore fathers would be ashamed of. The polls and support of Ron Paul clearly show that.

The thing is though even if he doesn't win or does win and gets killed the killers of this nation will expose themselves by doing so. So they are going to have to kill this man or steal it again, but this time MILLIONS of eyes are watching their every move. The scum who have done this to our country are going to meet a violent end unless they back away for attacking this country. Millions of people of all walks of life have they paradigm shifted and know what is going on. Every day people are getting on board to fight these losers for different reasons. The globalists went too far and the American people are still armed.

I don't want to see a violent revolution because I hate not being able to reason and have to resort to violence, but deep in the heart of every American they know what is going on. I am not going to be part of genocide of people and I will not live in a new world order. I am not going to be part of the murder of innocent people in the name of Halliburton. I know the country has been set up for this, they want a revolution to take place. That is what REX-84 was all about, it's why we are in a police state. The thing is these sociopaths fail to see strength in numbers. Ron Paul IMO is the last chance this country has to prevent many people dying in another civil war. I don't like it, I don't want it, but I refuse to be a coward and a disgrace to every principal my country was born out of. Support Ron Paul regardless because like I said he CAN win because his support shows that but if he doesn't be ready for many evils in this country and ready to fight those evils.

Wake up boys, there's a light at the window,
I can hear someone knocking on the door,
There are voices in the street,
And the sound of running feet,
And they whisper the word --
"Revolution!"

There are men coming down from the valleys,
There are tall ships lying off the coast,
And they carry the light,
In the dark of the night,
Like a whisper in the wind --
"Revolution!"

Bring my gun and a handful of silver,
By the sea we will gather for the fight,
It's been so many years,
So many tears,
We have lost once before,
Now we'll settle the score,
When our cannons will roar --
"Revolution!"

Watch and Wait, get ready for the sign
There are many here among us now have not seen the light
We must send the word to all the people in the land
Go To Every hill and mountain for the time is now at hand to…

Light Your Fire
Light Your Fire
Light Your Fire

Let us march the road up the rocky hill tonight
And take cover under darkness, he will slip behind the light
And we will take the land they have stole with our life
For the hills have domination, hit them right between the eyes!

Light Your Fire
Light Your Fire
Light Your Fire

They will see though the light!

Rick Deckard said:
Well, I recommend this video:

JFK / George Bush Sr / CIA Conspiracy

...for you to 'have a laugh at'...

Thank you, I might watch it sometime. Off to bed in bit, so my ugly sleep comes first.

/edit I see it's from Prison Planet, and I recognize the opening statements. I've seen parts of it before, but forget the details of Bush's involvement with JFK. Man, everyone was in on JFK's death. Monroe, LBJ, the driver, Oswald, Bush, the mafia (which were supposedly behind my robbery many years ago. No I don't buy into what was told to me and think it was just thugs), a Guy in the grassy knoll, sewer, the bridge. The different theories gives Roswell a run for it's money.

Anyway, more on topic. It seems common that documents like the one this thread is about is put to spin. I usually stay out of it cause spin makes me dizzy. If anything, I don't need proof Bush is a dictator of sorts, I've seen enough proof of it before. I'm not objecting to this thread btw.

Back