• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hillary Promises To Investigate UFOs---CAUTION

Skymon876

Paranormal Adept
Caution I highly doubt anything will happen but..........

Clinton promises to investigate UFOs During an Interview With a Reporter Yesterday-----

"Yes, I'm going to get to the bottom of it," said Clinton with enthusiasm.

When asked about her husband's nonchalant comment about contact with the third kind, Hillary Clinton responded:

"I think we may have been (visited already). We don't know for sure.

Hillary Clinton, while at the Sun, added that the chairman of her campaign, John Podesta, is a huge fan of UFO lore. She said he enjoys a sc-ifi show on the FX network. Podesta served as chief of staff to Bill Clinton and counselor to the president for Barack Obama

Clinton also said she would like to look into Area 51, a secret military base in New Mexico that has long been rumored to contain aliens. At first, she called it Area 54 and then corrected herself.

Re: Podesta she said: "He has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out," said Clinton. "One way or another. Maybe we could have, like, a task force to go to Area 51."

Clinton promises to investigate UFOs

My comment --We have heard this before but its still interesting to see what a high ranking person says like this. Highly doubtful it will happen.

Last edited:
Caution I highly doubt anything will happen but..........

Clinton promises to investigate UFOs During an Interview With a Reporter Yesterday-----

"Yes, I'm going to get to the bottom of it," said Clinton with enthusiasm.

When asked about her husband's nonchalant comment about contact with the third kind, Hillary Clinton responded:

"I think we may have been (visited already). We don't know for sure.

Hillary Clinton, while at the Sun, added that the chairman of her campaign, John Podesta, is a huge fan of UFO lore. She said he enjoys a sc-ifi show on the FX network. Podesta served as chief of staff to Bill Clinton and counselor to the president for Barack Obama

Clinton promises to investigate UFOs
You might recall that when Bill Clinton was in office he said he wanted to get to the bottom of UFOS and the JFK assassination. I didn't hear any revelations coming out back then. I'm sure he was told to keep his mouth shut by the powers that be. This story with Hillary Clinton is a non-issue as well.

You might recall that when Bill Clinton was in office he said he wanted to get to the bottom of UFOS and the JFK assassination. I didn't hear any revelations coming out back then. I'm sure he was told to keep his mouth shut by the powers that be. This story with Hillary Clinton is a non-issue as well.

Why do I keep asking the same questions over and over again? Why do we need the government to tell us what we already know? Why do we think that the same government that's been covering it up for over half a century is going to suddenly come clean? Even if they say they are, because they've kept this under wraps for so long, why should we believe them anyway? Hillary will go in and just like the rest of them become a zombie puppet for the people in the shadows.

I don't think anything will happen because Presidents are kept out of the loop, but it will be interesting to see how they are turned down.

I think the expression on her face in the photo speaks louder than words.

IMO, whether the government has a coherent explanation for the phenomenon or not, recorded testimony--both written and on video since the 1940's--would suggest that someone somewhere in the corridors of power knows at least somewhat more than "we" do.

Assuming she is sincere, I doubt she would reveal anything to the American people about her tax plan let alone disclose the existence of alien life and contact.

The sooner people realize disclosure won't happen, the closer we will come to discovering the truth with our own methodologies rather than with the assistance of the United States government.

Also, how conceded is it that people think the United States government is the only entity with information on extraterrestrial life? Other countries could have this information too, ya know! :D

I've always considered the disclosure subject rather silly. There is the other side of the equation. The so-called aliens haven't come forth to enlighten the human race as to what their agenda is. I wouldn't expect that to happen anytime soon. Would you try to have discussions with a planet hell bent on war and the destruction of their own world? I wouldn't blame them one bit.

Last edited:
Neither enlighten us or serve us on a plate. If aliens are out there I think they'll just stay away and not get their hands dirty with our problems.

I've always considered the disclosure subject rather silly. There is the other side of the equation. The so-called aliens haven't come forth to enlighten the human race as to what their agenda is. I wouldn't expect that to happen anytime soon. Would you try to have discussions with a planet hell bent on war and the destruction of their own world? I wouldn't blame them one bit.

I don't think they're necessarily morally superior to us.

I don't think they're necessarily morally superior to us.
I don't know about that Walter. I would guess most humans feel they are at the top of the species mountain. I wouldn't agree with that. Let's say, for the sake of an argument, that an alien species is a thousand years ahead of us in technology. Would you expect them to treat us as equals? I would suspect they would not.

It would be much like meeting up with humans from 1016 AD. Would a modern human from our time think a person from the past would be our intellectual or moral equal? Granted, there are lots of stupid humans roaming the planet but I am betting most people from 2016 would feel superior. Maybe that is just my cynical view.

Last edited:
I don't know about that Walter. I would guess most humans feel they are at the top of the species mountain. I wouldn't agree with that. Let's say, for the sake of an argument, that an alien species is a thousand years ahead of us in technology. Would you expect them to treat us as equals? I would suspect they would not.

It would be much like meeting up with humans from 1016 AD. Would a modern human from our time think a person from the past would be our intellectual or moral equal? Granted, there are lots of stupid humans roaming the planet but I am betting most people from 2016 would feel superior. Maybe that is just my cynical view.

But I don't lump moral in with intellectual. Intellect and morality are not indicators of each other. There are criminal geniuses who lack all morality, and there are really ignorant people who have decent morals. Are you thinking of ethics? If so, it's the same argument. An advanced intellect in itself is no measure of morality or ethics. To assume advanced intellect equals superior morality/ethics is wishful thinking. When it comes to the possibility of beings intellectually beyond us, can we really afford to take a chance and assume they are our moral superiors?

I often here Chris say - they (governments) might be in the dark much as we are. I tend to agree with that. "Disclosure" makes me squirm a little.

I think I'm more disillusioned now regarding the UFO topic than I have ever been !

Disclosure assumes there is something to disclose. After years of effort we are no closer to discovering what Kenneth Arnold saw; what may or may not have happened at [insert your favorite UFO mystery location here]; whether the "best evidence" is actually any evidence at all; whether Jackie Gleason actually learned about the aliens.

But if Hillary did disclose something, what would the people holding conferences to talk about disclosure then do? If she disclosed that the intelligence community has been manipulating the UFO phenomenon, people would still be thinking it was part of a larger coverup of our own secret space organization. If she disclosed that UFOs are craft piloted by aliens, then people would want to know about Majestic-12 or the secret treaties. If she disclosed the secret treaties, others would want to know why people are being abducted. And if she stated that the government does not know what's going on, all of the above would still be in play.

Disclosure would not affect what people want to believe. It would simply be another reason to write a book about what the government is not telling us.

The statements made by HRC are nothing more. They will become an issue, or a non-issue, once they are resolved or not.

"The so-called aliens haven't come forth to enlighten the human race as to what their agenda is. I wouldn't expect that to happen anytime soon.
Not only has it happened hundreds (1,000s?) of times, depending on what you consider 'soon', it is about to happen again within the next 18 months, sooner than later.

Would you try to have discussions with a planet hell bent on war and the destruction of their own world? I wouldn't blame them one bit."

Not in realtime, in person, under conditions which favor getting shot at or physically attacked. But there is, are and will continue to be many ways to communicate that do not require any element of risk.

Back