• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hillary Promises To Investigate UFOs---CAUTION

Visit the all-new Tech Night Owl Store

Mulvaney

Paranormal Maven
Let's not put her in the White House just yet. Long way to go.
Since I lean to the progressive-left, I certainly distrust Hillary. Still, I could make a comment about other even more disingenuous politicians that I would not want to see in the White House, but I am not sure this thread needs to get that.

Walter Bosley

Paranormal Adept
Since I lean to the progressive-left, I certainly distrust Hillary. Still, I could make a comment about other even more disingenuous politicians that I would not want to see in the White House, but I am not sure this thread needs to get that.
lol, True, re the thread. I recommend seeing a doctor about that leaning issue, lol. You might be able to find a cure before it's too late. :D

Mulvaney

Paranormal Maven
lol, True, re the thread. I recommend seeing a doctor about that leaning issue, lol. You might be able to find a cure before it's too late. :D
Although I realize that the revolution came and my side lost (or the Bushes and Clintons won), my doctor tells me that I am doing fine. What can I say? I like Ike. And Bobby was the last politician who had a chance - it's hard to think Bernie has a chance. So to stay well, I read Zinn and Gary Snyder. I watch films by Michael Moore. Things have not been right for a long time and Citizens United did not make it any better.

But Hillary might not be the only candidate with an alien agenda. Even if Trump might want to build a wall to keep aliens out, some pesky things follow him.

Even UFOs Are Following Trump (Despite Being Undocumented Aliens)

Last edited: