• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hillary Promises To Investigate UFOs---CAUTION

Let's not put her in the White House just yet. Long way to go.

Since I lean to the progressive-left, I certainly distrust Hillary. Still, I could make a comment about other even more disingenuous politicians that I would not want to see in the White House, but I am not sure this thread needs to get that.

Since I lean to the progressive-left, I certainly distrust Hillary. Still, I could make a comment about other even more disingenuous politicians that I would not want to see in the White House, but I am not sure this thread needs to get that.

lol, True, re the thread. I recommend seeing a doctor about that leaning issue, lol. You might be able to find a cure before it's too late. :D

Yes, Hillary is known to be the champion for truth. She'll most certainly get to the bottom of it. Maybe she'll discover some hidden UFO documents on her private server...LOL

lol, True, re the thread. I recommend seeing a doctor about that leaning issue, lol. You might be able to find a cure before it's too late. :D

Although I realize that the revolution came and my side lost (or the Bushes and Clintons won), my doctor tells me that I am doing fine. What can I say? I like Ike. And Bobby was the last politician who had a chance - it's hard to think Bernie has a chance. So to stay well, I read Zinn and Gary Snyder. I watch films by Michael Moore. Things have not been right for a long time and Citizens United did not make it any better.

But Hillary might not be the only candidate with an alien agenda. Even if Trump might want to build a wall to keep aliens out, some pesky things follow him.

Even UFOs Are Following Trump (Despite Being Undocumented Aliens)

Last edited:
Back