• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hey guys

dyingsun

Paranormal Adept
Just wanted to note that you guys put out brilliant shows.Don't be worried if a show doesn't garner as much attention on the forums as it rightfully deserves, it usually means you had a good guest and did a great show, there is little to nitpick or discuss about it then. ;)

I think I'm not alone in saying that 'we' love what you are doing, keep at it. Had to get that off my chest. ;)

I couldn't disagree more with the op. After all, they can't all be gems. I mean I don't even do investigations but I bet I could talk for 20 minutes about the equipment I don't use on my non-investigations.

Take egg beaters for instance, never once used em.

That NE ghosthunter show was a rare snoozer,hence the lack of interest in the forum.

To each his/her own, I'll take a 'snoozer' from here over the most 'riveting' UFO story talked about somewhere else. ;) Guess that makes me a fanboy, does it ?

I get your point. The Paracast will always be a favorite of mine. But if I could have made a change on that show it would be to discuss whether the guest had captured any evidence, THEN the subject of the equipment he used would be more pertinent. Just my opinion.

Just wanted to note that you guys put out brilliant shows.Don't be worried if a show doesn't garner as much attention on the forums as it rightfully deserves, it usually means you had a good guest and did a great show, there is little to nitpick or discuss about it then. ;)I think I'm not alone in saying that 'we' love what you are doing, keep at it. Had to get that off my chest. ;)
I can't speak for Gene, but thanx 4 your kind words, forum participation and for tuning into the show. I actually thought that the lack of interest in our last show was due to me drilling down on our guest and asking tougher questions and pointing out his hypocrisy. I figured that maybe this came as a surprise to our posters who are now speechless about such demeanor from the "good-cop" on the show... uh, then again--maybe not... :)

Back