• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Help Us Set Up Our YouTube Channel!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
We have been working with a third party to establish a YouTube presence.

Unfortunately, the deal isn't working to our satisfaction, even though I see great potential there.

Can someone here help me immediately establish our own YouTube presence?

It means potential ad revenue, and you know I need to work things out real fast if you've followed my current situation (write me privately).

Please contact me if you can help me get this going.

Thanks.

I'm sorry buddy wish i could help you with this. i have a friend that could possible help out pal?

i can pass you his details

Make the artwork the size you want in photoshop or other image editing software by shrinking it (reduce the pixel/ inches size) and putting black around the image. You may need to experiment with it for a bit.

It's a shame channels like third phase of moon and secure team 10 have probably made thousands and thousands of dollars on YouTube Adsense and affiliate links. They are laughably bad.

If paracast had gotten in at the same time I bet it would easily be a top YouTube channel dealing in this field. I'm surprised you hadn't set up an official paracast channel sooner.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have to adjust the artwork to better fit the window (it extends over the borders), but three shows are up.

I'm also going to post Paracast+ samplers, to drive subscriptions.

Unfortunately, we won't get paid from AdSense until it reaches 10,000 views, and that'll take time. But I assume they'll catch up then since we're running their ads in the meantime.

The Official Paracast Channel

I'm saddled with slow Internet here, so it'll take a few weeks to really populate this channel. Special thanks to Red Pill Junkie for developing the artwork.

Progress in filling up the channel is slow because the Internet speeds here are not too terrific. But I've got all of the episodes up for 2017, a Classic Episodes playlist that I'm fleshing out, and then I'll finish 2016.

Anyone interested in seeing episodes up there prior to 2016?

I'm also considering whether to use our network's demo "reel" for the trailer or just a special episode, as I'm doing now.

Suggestions are welcomed.

I would suggest taking down the banner with the alien wearing headphones. It probably drives away people trying to take the subject seriously.

I would also suggest putting up the entire paracast library. It's a goldmine filled with thousands of hours of information about the UFO and paranormal field. Age just makes the old episodes better like fine wine.

Also a decent channel intro drawing attention to the big names you've had on in the past like Jesse Ventura would help. So far looking good aside from the banner.I subbed.

I run a small channel with 500+ subs myself. My best video has almost 25k views.

And about posting all the episodes. We plan on everything from early 2010 to the present, but it will take a while. I don't have the fastest online connection here. I'm lucky to get 40-50 a week right now and still free the pipes for other content.

And about posting all the episodes. We plan on everything from early 2010 to the present, but it will take a while. I don't have the fastest online connection here. I'm lucky to get 40-50 a week right now and still free the pipes for other content.

Some of the early stuff was legendary. Although I can understand why (The DB era)

The banner suggestion was not intended to be overly critical. It just looks a tad out of place compared to the custom thumbnails. Whoever designed those nailed it.

I also suggest setting up some kind of donations in Bitcoins and other crypto in addition to Paypal.

I would suggest taking down the banner with the alien wearing headphones. It probably drives away people trying to take the subject seriously.

I would also suggest putting up the entire paracast library. It's a goldmine filled with thousands of hours of information about the UFO and paranormal field. Age just makes the old episodes better like fine wine.

Also a decent channel intro drawing attention to the big names you've had on in the past like Jesse Ventura would help. So far looking good aside from the banner.I subbed.

I run a small channel with 500+ subs myself. My best video has almost 25k views.

LOL the most popular channels on youtube (paranormal related) are ones that double down on the absurd alien BS. I think the alien should stay, it is far more eye catching and interesting than the cartoon.

I would also suggest some video content. Listening to the paracast on youtube instead of on a podcast could be considered pointless by some. Record video of you and the guests talking ( see the joe rogan podcast ) and/or add some non copyrighted video/pictures that fit with the topic at hand

That would require a reliable video system for guests who are in different parts of the world. I wouldn't depend on Skype video. Honestly, I'm a radio person, not a TV person. Theater of the mind and all.

LOL the most popular channels on youtube (paranormal related) are ones that double down on the absurd alien BS. I think the alien should stay, it is far more eye catching and interesting than the cartoon.
We have an 11-year history. So we'll do what we do, and they will either come or go.

We have been working with a third party to establish a YouTube presence.

Unfortunately, the deal isn't working to our satisfaction, even though I see great potential there.

Can someone here help me immediately establish our own YouTube presence?

It means potential ad revenue, and you know I need to work things out real fast if you've followed my current situation (write me privately).

Please contact me if you can help me get this going.

Thanks.

Hi Gene, I may be able to help, depends on what you need help with... Let me know.

I'm also a front-end developer, designer, artist and musician... If you need any help in those arena's hit me up.

Thanks,

- Jordan

Back