• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello from South Caki-Laki (Carolina for those not from here)

Splifevil

Paranormal Novice
Hello Gene and Chris, I've been an avid podcast listener for about a year now. Love the show. You guys have totally been an inspiration for me to start digging around for the truth and not accepting things on their face value just because someone is a so-called expert. Thanks for all you guys do and hope to be hearing your show for years to come.

Welcome! I agree wholeheartedly re our esteemed hosts.
I was lucky enough to stumble onto this show all the way back in late 2006, via Coast to Coast, like many others.
Hope to see you around the forum and please get involved in anything that interests you and also never be shy to post vids, photos, links and news etc. Chances are that if you like something, so will other people here.
I avoided the forum for years with absolutely no valid reason and I'm glad I came to my senses - I've met many great people here and been exposed to literally so much info my head could explode!
So dive on in......:)

Totally look forward to being involved in the forum. I have been interested in this field for years but never have done anything about it. Ready to research and learn more. Thanks.

Hello Gene and Chris, I've been an avid podcast listener for about a year now. Love the show. You guys have totally been an inspiration for me to start digging around for the truth and not accepting things on their face value just because someone is a so-called expert. Thanks for all you guys do and hope to be hearing your show for years to come.
Welcome,I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.Like Goggs I lurked for years before joining in.I've learned so much from so many knowledgeable people,guests and forum members alike.

Back