• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello from Scotland

I'm in inverness mate awesome show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are referring to show other week with Don and Curt, and I think you are, that's great and I'm really pleased you enjoyed it. I've stated many times that part of my love for this show is the fact it brings on listeners who are not known in the field or anything and there have been some great roundtable shows for sure.

I also think there must be a fair number of members who would really be great taking part in a show, members we haven't heard from yet.

Loved that show too Goggs. Some great facts regarding the moon. Will need to look further into that subject.

Hi Azz7092! good to hear from you mate :)

Scotland is a small country so in a few days it is possible to experience several cities.
Start with the capital, Edinburgh then maybe head up to the island of Skye, in this way you see an exceptionally photogenic city and a journey that will encompass some of the greatest scenery.

Just don't count on the weather.

I would be up for that.

Me too but it's always difficult matching free time for various people.

I'm not opposed in principle, that's for sure. I've often thought about meeting people who are into the show. One friend of mine is but not to the degree I am so it would be good to meet other forum members as the mere fact of membership indicates a level of interest in the show.

I also wonder how many people over here listen but are not forum members? I mean I listened for years before joining!

Me too but it's always difficult matching free time for various people.

I'm not opposed in principle, that's for sure. I've often thought about meeting people who are into the show. One friend of mine is but not to the degree I am so it would be good to meet other forum members as the mere fact of membership indicates a level of interest in the show.

I also wonder how many people over here listen but are not forum members? I mean I listened for years before joining!

I was a long time listener too.I've tried to get friends and colleagues to listen but have been largely unsuccessful.If only the Kardashians would guest on the show my friends would be all ears!.(I know I need new friends but I'm the loyal type).

This is actually the first forum I've ever signed on to..been listening for about a year. I just love the show so much after checking out all of the other paranormal radio shows (98% lame).
Yeah I'm on this thread ven though I'm not from the UK lol. When I was on vacation in L.A., though, I had a take-out breakfast and I asked a gentleman at a little seating area "Would it be alright if I sat with you while I eat my breakfast?". He looked up and said "Oh! Are you from England?" in a British accent:rolleyes:

I just have to justify myself and say I do not affect a British accent in any way consciously or otherwise (like Madonna for example, I just enunciate well and have a non-regional American accent).

Back