• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello everybody. How are you?

hrairy

Paranormal Novice
Just signed up. I have been interested in the unusual and unexplained all of my life. I'm an avid reader and science fiction fan. Yes I am a Trekkie also. I'm an author, with a couple of books under my belt. I'm fascinated with all things unexplained and mysterious.
I'm glad to be aboard and look forward to meeting everyone.

Just signed up. I have been interested in the unusual and unexplained all of my life. I'm an avid reader and science fiction fan. Yes I am a Trekkie also. I'm an author, with a couple of books under my belt. I'm fascinated with all things unexplained and mysterious.
I'm glad to be aboard and look forward to meeting everyone.
Welcome.Are your books available on Kindle.I'm sure you'll spend too much time here as I do.:)

Welcome - please get stuck right in. You are in good company as many people here obviously like the paranormal and a good percentage are Trekkies too - I would say Gene is our number 1 Trekkie, I've lost count of how many times he uses a Star Trek analogy or just brings up a reference to it. He's definitely an original series man first and foremost, also he's a big fan of the movies with the original cast.

I like all the incarnations of Star Trek but have a particular fondness for DS9 - all the stuff with the wormhole and the Dominion.....great.

Welcome.Are your books available on Kindle.I'm sure you'll spend too much time here as I do.:)
Yes they are. "Alone" is the first novel and "Out of my Mind" is a collection of short stories. I also have a short story in the anthology "Mountain Mysts".
"Alone and Out Of My Mind" were both self published through Amazon while "Mountain Mysts" is published by a traditional publisher.
If you look at them, please forgive any grammar or spelling mistakes in mine. My editors were volunteers and may have missed a few blunders.
If you do look, search for TR Sullivan as the author.

Oh, and do you mind telling us about your books? I understand if you wish to remain anonymous in this forum though.
Not a problem. "Alone" is the story of a man that awakens to find he is all alone. It tells of his life after everyone vanishes. "Out of My Mind" is a collection of short stories, mainly of a science fiction perspective. "Mountain Mysts" is an anthology of stories from West Virginia authors. I grew up in southern West Virginia. You will need to search for TR Sullivan as the author.
I am presently working on another novel. I recently moved into an old farm house that was originally a log cabin built in 1800. It was used as a hospital during the civil war. I am hoping to experience something paranormal here.

Welcome - please get stuck right in. You are in good company as many people here obviously like the paranormal and a good percentage are Trekkies too - I would say Gene is our number 1 Trekkie, I've lost count of how many times he uses a Star Trek analogy or just brings up a reference to it. He's definitely an original series man first and foremost, also he's a big fan of the movies with the original cast.

I like all the incarnations of Star Trek but have a particular fondness for DS9 - all the stuff with the wormhole and the Dominion.....great.
I am an original Trekkie. I grew up with the original series. Of the later incarnations, I find that I like Voyager the best. The idea of being in a strange place , trying to get home appeals to me.

I am an original Trekkie. I grew up with the original series. Of the later incarnations, I find that I like Voyager the best. The idea of being in a strange place , trying to get home appeals to me.
I grew up with Spock, Bones, and Kirk in the 1980s, and I was a super excited 13 year old when TNG came out, it's pretty equal in my view. After that I like DS9 and Voyager about equally, and I'm less enthusiastic about Enterprise.

Not a problem. "Alone" is the story of a man that awakens to find he is all alone. It tells of his life after everyone vanishes. "Out of My Mind" is a collection of short stories, mainly of a science fiction perspective. "Mountain Mysts" is an anthology of stories from West Virginia authors. I grew up in southern West Virginia. You will need to search for TR Sullivan as the author.
I am presently working on another novel. I recently moved into an old farm house that was originally a log cabin built in 1800. It was used as a hospital during the civil war. I am hoping to experience something paranormal here.
Like the premise of alone so have just got it from Amazon.Off to start reading.

Back