• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello, and any help for a psychologist regarding resources?

Not really, SRL. I have no desire to harm anyone in any way. And as I mentioned, it's all public record. *shrug* I just want to help my patients process and understand this. Hell, I want to understand this.
CJ
You misunderstood me, I meant nerve in a good sense.
Anyway, welcome ...

Last edited by a moderator:
That took nerve, thanks.
Honestly I'm outraged that the self-appointed Paracast forums attack dog made him feel that this was necessary - treating a new member this way was despicable. Have you no sense of decency, sir?

Not really, SRL. I have no desire to harm anyone in any way. And as I mentioned, it's all public record. *shrug* I just want to help my patients process and understand this. Hell, I want to understand this.
CJ
Although I feel that this request (or shall we say "demand") was grossly inappropriate and unwarranted, I'm grateful for your courage and sincerity. Perhaps together we can all better understand the unfolding events and their consequences. We're fortunate to have your participation here, and I hope our conversations going forward will be more thoughtful, constructive, and informative for us all.

I am not about to co-create another spectacle on anyone’s demand. Therefore, this thread is all yours to do what you desire.

Honestly I'm outraged that the self-appointed Paracast forums attack dog made him feel that this was necessary - treating a new member this way was despicable. Have you no sense of decency, sir?

Although I feel that this request (or shall we say "demand") was grossly inappropriate and unwarranted, I'm grateful for your courage and sincerity. Perhaps together we can all better understand the unfolding events and their consequences. We're fortunate to have your participation here, and I hope our conversations going forward will be more thoughtful, constructive, and informative for us all.[/QUOT

Thanks, and I don't think it was particularly courageous for me to share something that is frankly, public record. I'm excited to continue learning and communicating with those who are willing/interested in doing so.
CJ

Back