• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello all. I'm 16 and extreamly interested!

Also check out "Sight Unseen" by Budd Hopkins & Carol Rainey and "Supernatural" by Graham Hancock if the abduction thing is your cup of tea. (Of course there's way more than that to "Supernatural" and so it's a must-read on a couple of levels.)

neuromancer said:
Rick Deckard said:

Billy Meier has moved to Phoenix?? :eek:

LOL. I noticed that too.

This was interesting:

UFOs in the East Village-UFO Casebook Files

I did not notice this when it came out...Bill Birnes clearly states that Haut's statement was the final proof we all needed...I guess I'll get out of the pool now.

We should make a UFO Jeopardy game for Shadow Fox to play. The topics are so easy to think of: Light beings, Reptilians, USOs, Grays, Abductions, Pleidians (sp), etc. I'll take one-armed Swiss farmers for $500 Gene.

Back