• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Heartland Ghost

I remember that case too. I'm intrigued by the concept of spirits getting physical with people. I was irritated by something that really liked to scare me, and probably would've hurt me if he could have, but he couldn't. He didn't last long, though. What's your take on the scratching and shoving?

Raevenskye said:
I remember that case too. I'm intrigued by the concept of spirits getting physical with people. I was irritated by something that really liked to scare me, and probably would've hurt me if he could have, but he couldn't. He didn't last long, though. What's your take on the scratching and shoving?

I know of some good cases where the non-physical, can effect the physical. Although puzzling at first glance, if you think about it, nothing physical ever really touches. At least on a macro scale. When we move something it's due to electrical charge that repels atoms, which are mostly empty space. So we already exist in a mostly non physical reality.

Back