• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Heartland Ghost

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
I found this article on the Heartland Ghost the show Sightings dealt with years ago.

Sallie: The Heartland Ghost

I didn't see many inaccuracies on the part of Sightings as claimed. They just failed to mention that there might be two ghosts. Hardly hyping up the case.

Raevenskye

Seer of All Things Spooky
I remember that case too. I'm intrigued by the concept of spirits getting physical with people. I was irritated by something that really liked to scare me, and probably would've hurt me if he could have, but he couldn't. He didn't last long, though. What's your take on the scratching and shoving?

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
Raevenskye said:
I remember that case too. I'm intrigued by the concept of spirits getting physical with people. I was irritated by something that really liked to scare me, and probably would've hurt me if he could have, but he couldn't. He didn't last long, though. What's your take on the scratching and shoving?
I know of some good cases where the non-physical, can effect the physical. Although puzzling at first glance, if you think about it, nothing physical ever really touches. At least on a macro scale. When we move something it's due to electrical charge that repels atoms, which are mostly empty space. So we already exist in a mostly non physical reality.