• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

He will be missed: Ray Bradbury

Here's Rachel Bloom's tribute to him from last year:

Strange, I went to a handful of ray's readings over the years here in los angeles and never saw anybody remotely as hot as this girl. she could have been my soulmate.my guess is that she would be picturing ray whenever we would be getting romantic though

So sad. His was the first real "literature" I ever read. I give him a lot of credit for opening my mind at an early age to so many "alternate" possibilities in the universe and beyond. RIP.

Need to be serious for a second.Doubtless over the next day or so many tributes will be mentioned and talk about something wicked this way comes, I sing the body electric and Fahrenheit 451 but my favorite was his anthology the illustrated man as I have always enjoyed issues that contemplated mankind's makeup and the moral issues we contend with and the choices we make

Back