• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Haunted mirror sells for $155 on ebay

I'm reminded of the 1980's show "Friday the 13th the series" where cursed objects were tracked down and put in a vault.
Of course, today we have the real deal "Haunted Collector" (the Warren's nephew) who rids a household of their haunted item- put under glass in his museum, where said item will no longer torment the living. My wife and I will place bets on which antique item the team will spy first during their initial walkthrough. I'm waiting for a future episode where the team tracks the haunted item, which happens to be a 1st edition Superman comic book.
Team member; "What would you like me to do with the item?"
Client; "Take it. Frame it under some pixie glass and hang it in the mystery-museum."

ive g0t some haunted stuff to sell on ebay;

some cheerios that make noises when milk is added.
a sock that has lost its partner and materialises in the bottom of washing baskets.
a tv that on a particular setting TURNS ITS SELF OFF BY NO HUMAN HAND.
nancy reagan's vagina.

Back