• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

HAUNTED DOLL CAUGHT ON TAPE MOVING BY ITSELF - Paranormal Creepy Footage

ApexTVFanclub

Paranormal Novice

Today on ApexTV we take a look at a supposed haunted doll that was caught on tape moving by itself. What do you think? Does this video offer conclusive proof that ghosts exist? The video appears to show slight movement of a doll, followed by the doll levitating suddenly.

And this is of course a joke. That no.10 Alien video is just lame. Alien just happens to be hiding in bushes so we can only see the fake mask and not the rest of the body, then the cameraperson supposedly runs away in fright but manages to film their own feet running no problem. I stopped after that video. Sorry.

Pretty funny though. Looked like one royally pissed off panda...or perhaps a lost stormtrooper...and that sequence showing the cameraperson running away reminds me of walking on very hot sand. the dramatic music was a nice touch but uneffective.

This makes Stan Romanek look a special effects wizard.

I really enjoyed the "alien" crossing the road, in black sweat pants and jumper natch, and then falling straight into a ditch by the side of the road. It's probably because gravity is a lot more powerful on their planet so they're still unsteady on their feet, and absolutely nothing to do with some poor bloke being unable to see out the eye-holes of his $19.99 mask.

It was helpful though that they used that red circle thing on the first video just in case you couldn't make out the royally pissed off panda

or maybe it was a lost Stormtrooper

Last edited:
This makes Stan Romanek look a special effects wizard.

I really enjoyed the "alien" crossing the road, in black sweat pants and jumper natch, and then falling straight into a ditch by the side of the road. It's probably because gravity is a lot more powerful on their planet so they're still unsteady on their feet, and absolutely nothing to do with some poor bloke being unable to see out the eye-holes of his $19.99 mask.
Are you trying to say Stan Romanek is a fraud/hoax/liar? ;)

I laughed out loud when he fell into the ditch on the side of the road. I wasn't expecting that (and neither was he).

I'd probably call him something far worse than that, but I shall save such comments until after his current legal issues have undergone their due process...
Wow. Lie, lie, lie. And when you get caught red handed lying, lie some more to get you out of that lie. I'm referring to him getting busted during that Skype session throwing objects. So even when you think "Ah ha!! I caught you on camera lying!" - it still does no good. Because instead of getting a "Ooops. The gigs up. I was caught. Here's my apology." - you just say "I was wanting to get caught on purpose. I was told to do that or my life was in jeopardy." Authorities should focus on a 2nd tier investigation where they don't look at Romanek, but look at all his followers/believers. IMO, if anyone is in the care of a child but at the same time believes in Romanek, they should be charged with a level of child abuse. Things can't be all Kosher in a home where the parent(s) think's Stan's case is real. Things can't be good for a child whose caretaker believe's such things. Just sayin....

Back