• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Has Kal Korff the famous Bigfoot, Roswell & Meier debunker flipped his lid?

Haven't looked at Korff's website in ages, just did however and not surprisingly it's the same old mudthrowing. Was a bit surprised that Korff added Don Ecker and Bill Hamilton to his 'blacklist' but I kinda reckon Kal needs to fill up his '500 book deal' and 'tv series' with additional characters. Maybe that's what he was planning from the start? And has the guy ever said something constructive about a UFO case?
I've heard him say he's not a debunker but from the looks of it seems like he's exactly that. 'Son of Klass'?

TerraX said:
Haven't looked at Korff's website in ages, just did however and not surprisingly it's the same old mudthrowing. Was a bit surprised that Korff added Don Ecker and Bill Hamilton to his 'blacklist' but I kinda reckon Kal needs to fill up his '500 book deal' and 'tv series' with additional characters. Maybe that's what he was planning from the start? And has the guy ever said something constructive about a UFO case?
I've heard him say he's not a debunker but from the looks of it seems like he's exactly that. 'Son of Klass'?

Many would say, son of a bitch.

Judging from Korff's latest entries on his website, he's taking his hands off everything 'ufology'. Mighty weird if you ask me and I'm kinda getting suspicious. Did someone put the thumbscrews on him or was it a facade from the start? I'm more inclined to put more emphasis on the latter but who knows.

Gene Steinberg said:
Chuckleberryfinn said:
I think Korff is just a jokester. It's all an act.

I don't disagree, but I can't help feeling that he may still be lost in his fantasy.

I just watched yet again a Korff classic on youtube wherein he defends against Paul Kimball's claim that he was not involved with the OJ Trial. It is a thing of trickster beauty but make no mistake: the dude is bonkers. You're right, Gene, it could be both. He's nuts and joking.

If you listen to him rattle long enough, though, you'll notice he stops being coherent even in his "joke." So one thing is certain: Kal needs meds.

valiens said:
If you listen to him rattle long enough, though, you'll notice he stops being coherent even in his "joke." So one thing is certain: Kal needs meds.

When the dancing samurai abductee tells you that you need meds, it's time to get help, Kal.
:D :D :D

DBTrek said:
valiens said:

When the dancing samurai abductee tells you that you need meds, it's time to get help, Kal.
:D :D :D

See?

Oh...wait....

Now I sound like a tarot card. Thanks.

Hmm. Korff restructured his website for the - how many times?
http://www.kalkorff.com
Sorry guys, I was kinda bored and looked his site up.
The "ufowatchcat.com" site is down as well. Ok, gonna do something useful.

OMFG, the great Secret Agent has posted, er, shows or something:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The Baby Jesus cries into his hot cocoa.

:eek:

dB

I'll say this for the Korff 'programs' onYouTube; they alleviate the burden of criticizing the guy from rest of the community.

People can now say "Who made that ridiculous claim? Kal Korff? Oh . . . have you seen his videos?"

One viewing of that stuff should be all it takes to get the point across.

Back