• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Has anyone seen this video?

This is very interesting. I have heard before these pictures exist, but I can't remember where I heard or read that. If these photos are authenticated, everything will change.

It's funny how some people see things that others don't. Personally I don't see anything that looks like New York City, ancient Egypt, or a smoking gun indicating intelligent design. I think if we perused the geologic areas of Earth we would find the same kind of stuff. It doesn't look like anything groundbreaking or paradigm changing to me.

Pareidolia anyone??

I would agree with Pareidolia except that around .47 seconds in there is some kind of blue tower? structure? But, you can't see it very well. But, I'm not photo or video expert so I honestly don't know if it's faked or not.

I would agree with Pareidolia except that around .47 seconds in there is some kind of blue tower? structure? But, you can't see it very well. But, I'm not photo or video expert so I honestly don't know if it's faked or not.

I don't know where these photos are from (Spirit? Opportunity?? Pathfinder?) but I'm relatively sure the blue thingy is a radio transmitter antenae or something like that from the rover(or probe?) that took the photo.

It's funny how some people see things that others don't. Personally I don't see anything that looks like New York City, ancient Egypt, or a smoking gun indicating intelligent design. I think if we perused the geologic areas of Earth we would find the same kind of stuff. It doesn't look like anything groundbreaking or paradigm changing to me.

Pareidolia anyone??

Know your right, the video is crap.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Images of Mars and All Available Satellites

Just an interesting video of rocks, and such. It's downright foolish to think that NASA would cover up evidence of ET. They would be on it like white on rice. The name of the game for those boys is funding, and ET=$$.

Back