• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

happy to be here

Just a Southern Indiana guy with a interest in the strange tales and places in the hills . thank you for the opportunity to finally join your forums. raised on my Grandpas tales I look forward to expanding my scope.

Welcome Randy! IMO, it's a great sign when posters use their real names. It has a way of doing away with the fake set of values that anonymity often seems to afford those who don't practice common courtesy in terms of their online presence and behavior.

Do you have a favorite story with respect to your Grandpa's tales? I would love to hear about any of them. Nice meeting/greeting you Sir!:)

Welcome Randy! IMO, it's a great sign when posters use their real names. It has a way of doing away with the fake set of values that anonymity often seems to afford those who don't practice common courtesy in terms of their online presence and behavior.
Welcome aboard and thanks for being the real you and not some facsimile, sock puppet or troll.

Back