• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Happy Christmas to all.

boulders and sticks

I wish all of you a Happy Christmas and a better new year than last.
For those of you who do not celebrate Christmas all the best to you and your familys.
Not to forget all the innocent people, Military personel and Fighters on all sides of the many conflicts around the world.

Wishing a swift end to it all.
Cheers John.

I'd like to wish everyone a happy Christmas on the forums and I'm also aware not everyone marks the occasion on the 25 December. But happy Christmas regardless.

In my native language. Nollaig shona agus Bhiain Nua le gach duine ar na Fóraim. Agus súil go dtosnódh, beidh an bhliain seo chugainn a bheith níos fearr ná na bliana seo caite.

A very Happy and Merry Christmas to al.

Keith (I'm boycotting Holiday Inn until they drop the political correctness and rename themselves Christmas Inn.):p

I'd just like to wish everyone a warm, safe, joyous and harmonious holiday season, whether Christmas has spiritual significance for you or not.

Peace and goodwill from a dyed-in-the-wool atheist.

Merry Christmas, everybody!!! and Happy Holidays to those who don't "imbibe" :D

ps, dollars to doughnuts Holidays is a derivitive of Holy Days.... so scratch that and go straight to Season's Greetings

aw, to hell with it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Back