• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Happy Birthday WARD

Skymon876

Paranormal Adept
Hey Ward happy birthday man, seriously hope its a good one. Keep up the good contribution to the Dark Matters Phenomenon.

Yeah Happy Birthday Ward may the force be with you!:D

Wow Ward, your Birthday? Well my Man, have a Happy One! Remember .. since you are older ... don't eat too much cake, don't drink too much beer .. try to get to bed earlier ... remember that the Girls are a younger man's game ... Oh Hell! I just recalled that was what I was told in July ... Forget it! Have Fun!!

Decker

Happy Birthday Ward, your 40's will be great believe me. You can start wearing the the smoking jacket and the Sherlock Holmes pipe with confidence now.

Keep those excellent calls coming in.

Pete
[ 42 3/4's ].

Back