• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hailing signal from New Orleans

Thomas R Morrison

Paranormal Adept
Hello everyone, I just thought I’d introduce myself and offer my holiday greetings to all of you fellow paranormal kindred here.

I’m grateful to find so much earnest and thoughtful discussion both on the show and on the boards. All of the other boards I’ve visited seem to be dominated by a rather juvenile mentality that tends to quash substantive discussion. It’s refreshing to see so much considered thought in your contributions here; thank you.

Perhaps a brief description of my background is in order. My nickname here is my real name; I’m a professional sculptor who designs and sculpts original classical bronze figures as well as parade floats and monumental-scale sculptures for New Orleans Carnival aka “Mardi Gras.”

I have a lifelong interest in ufology and theoretical physics, inspired in large part by a remarkable multiple-witness sighting as a child, which I regard as an “aerial demonstration” of gravitational field propulsion, for which I remain immensely grateful.

In my spare time I research physics and recently I’ve been co-hosting an amateur podcast with a physics professor friend on the subject of quantum mechanics. Much of the material we’ve been discussing has been new to me, but my friend Dr. Rantschler has studied quantum theory extensively so it’s an edifying and fulfilling experience.

My primary focus has been on Einstein’s theories of special relativity and general relativity as they pertain to my central passion for interstellar spaceflight concepts. I also study fringe theoretical physics, and have a keen interest in classified military research science. These studies lead me to strongly suspect that human technology may already be capable of producing gravitational field propulsion technology, but that publicly we still lack sufficient theoretical understanding to properly design this form of solid state propulsion device. Perhaps Lockheed and/or other defense contractors already possess this technology – I wish we could find out. After all, we do fund these programs with our tax dollars, so I think the public has a right to the scientific fruits of our defense research efforts.

I’ve also been studying the fascinating works and talks of Daniel Fry, a rocket technician who worked at White Sands Missile Proving Ground in the 40s and 50s when he claimed that he encountered an unmanned extraterrestrial craft while taking a walk at the base one night. As ufo historians are well aware, this era at White Sands was punctuated by a flurry of unexplained sightings, and observational studies were conducted at the base at that time. My study of Daniel Fry’s fascinating case quickly branched into studies ranging from nuclear physics to recent breakthroughs in theoretical physics, and spawned a chapter on gravitational field propulsion that I wrote and donated to Sean Donovan’s recent and thorough biography of Daniel Fry.

Esoteric mysticism is also a subject close to my heart, and in the past I’ve extensively studied ancient and modern texts. I’ve concluded that the ceaseless stream of thoughts in the human mind is a largely non-visual form of dreaming, and that we’re all in fact still half-asleep. I think that all of the well-known, and many of the not-well-known mystics throughout history achieved a higher state of waking consciousness, which is still couched in religious and mythical terminology, and I think that’s unfortunate. My favorite modern source of mystical insight is the work of Jiddu Krishnamurti (no relations to the Krishnas or any other cult or organization for that matter), who I privately think of as “the man who was smarter than Einstein.”

I tend to agree with Richard Dolan and to an extent Richard Sauder on the subjects of social engineering and global oppression, and I think that we in the public domain tend to minimize or deny the fairly sinister influences of disinformation and counterintelligence programs upon our culture and society.

Well that’s a longer post than I had intended. If any of this interests you and you’d care to discuss a subject, I always enjoy thoughtful discussions with bright minds.

Thank you for contributing to so many intriguing discussions of so many of my favorite topics. I hope that together we can all continue to find substantial pieces to the puzzles that we enjoy studying and discussing.

Thank you for the warm welcome gentlemen - I'm already impressed by the wealth of uncommon knowledge here, and the friendly constructive tone of the discussions I've seen and taken part in so far. I look forward to contributing the best gems I've unearthed along the way, and chasing down the succulent morsels of new directions to research - and I can see that there are years of fruitful work ahead to get up to speed. Good times =)

Back