• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

I'd like hear Kevin Randle again soon. It would be nice to hear him comment further on recent developments mentioned on his blog.

Unless there are new details in the case, I second Bergen's comments regarding the Rendlesham case. It was intriguing a decade ago. Now, not so much. Hold on...Wait!! I just found a small notebook with what appears to contain binary code. Deciphering... It's telling me to get back to work!!

Georgios Tsoukalos (sp?)

My favs have been Stan Gordon and James Renner. And yes Gene, I realize James may not be able to fill another show. Just enjoyed his stories. Stan is great, and enjoys what he does.

Round Table Request

Greg Bishop, RPJ, David Perkins with Chris O'Brien talking about:

The Psychosocial Theory of UFO's, and Their Connection to the Trickster and Human Consciousness

32calaug07largedisc.jpg

Back