• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

guest suggestion

Free episodes:

I suggest that you interview Councillor Adrian Hicks.

Here's a blurb from youtube.
"Councillor Hicks, member of Winchester city council in Hampshire,England, recently went on public record as having witnessed an alien humanoid in a busy shopping centre in Winchester five years ago. Hicks is appealing to authorities in the United States and the United Kingdom to release what they know about UFOs. "

There are two guests that I would like to see Paul, in particular (because of his previous comments), interview:
  • Joe Montaldo -- the spokesman, director and co-founder or I.C.A.R. (International Community for Alien Research)
  • Frank Feschino, Jr. - the author of "Shoot Them Down: The Flying Saucer Air Wars of 1952; The Braxton County Monster: The Cover-Up of the Flatwoods Monster Revealed; The Flatwoods Monster: From Myth to Reality (soon)"
Montaldo is a very entertaining guy to listen to, but I would like to hear a serious interview on his MILAB and abduction claims. However, I doubt a Paracast interview would take place.

Feschino has done a thorough investigation of the Flatwoods case. His research has also been praised by very some credible persons both inside and outside the field of ufology.

I recently listened to an Earthfiles podcast hosted by Linda Howe. She interviewed a gentleman who had been in the military police in 1969 and, along with a number of fellow officers, witnessed a UFO descend above a parked C5 transport plane which was carrying some type of unknown but classified cargo. A beam was projected down onto the transport plane for 10 seconds and then the UFO departed.

I truly, truly enjoyed listening to the guest tell his story, however brief. There was no discussion of the state of UFOlogy, and no back-n-forth on tired old cases. Just an average guy from next door who saw something odd who was willing to come forward to share his firsthand experience.

Please get this guy on 'Zecheria Sitchin' along with a middle east history expert. Give them a good grillin over sodom and gromiah and also Nibiru 2012 stuff.

Hey Gene! Can you give us an update on the various guest suggestions that have been turned in and which ones are being 'negotiated?'

Thanks

Rick

Hey Gene! Can you give us an update on the various guest suggestions that have been turned in and which ones are being 'negotiated?'

Thanks

Rick

Dr. Joseph Farrell is going to be interviewed soon about his new Nazi/Roswell connection book and other stuff. We'll also be doing a session with the director of a film about the life of the late UFO researcher Gray Barker.

More to come.

Dr. Joseph Farrell is going to be interviewed soon about his new Nazi/Roswell connection book and other stuff. We'll also be doing a session with the director of a film about the life of the late UFO researcher Gray Barker.

Very cool. Be sure and ask Farrell about his references to the work of (Kough, Kough) Kernel Kal K. Korff!

The whole Rainey/Cortile cat fight has some real show potential. I wonder if you could get Rainey on to talk and answer some questions. Then perhaps a rebuttal from the other side.

She's been in the forums. But I really don't want to involve the show in that cat fight, as others with less scruples have done. Rainey made some very tasteless comments about former husband Budd Hopkins in his final weeks of life. She has never, to my knowledge, apologized. Thus she does not deserve any further attention regardless of the possible merits of her case against the Cortile abduction.

She's been in the forums. But I really don't want to involve the show in that cat fight, as others with less scruples have done. Rainey made some very tasteless comments about former husband Budd Hopkins in his final weeks of life. She has never, to my knowledge, apologized. Thus she does not deserve any further attention regardless of the possible merits of her case against the Cortile abduction.

Interesting. Why should taste have any bearing on evidence? Can you show us these "hate emails" you say you got from her? If you don't want to post them publicly, I'd be happy to read them privately. The other alleged "hate mail" I've seen doesn't in my view qualify. Perhaps yours is different.

They've already been published. I don't need to retrace that ground. Sean Meers has already posted very detailed rebuttals of Rainey's claims. She has made her case in these forums. It's ground that Rainey's lack of taste has made me decidedly reluctant to walk. It is fair to review Cortile's experiences, but not at the expense of good taste.

They've already been published. I don't need to retrace that ground. Sean Meers has already posted very detailed rebuttals of Rainey's claims. She has made her case in these forums. It's ground that Rainey's lack of taste has made me decidedly reluctant to walk. It is fair to review Cortile's experiences, but not at the expense of good taste.

I can't find any links to the published emails ... just references to your alledged "disinformation campaign" against Rainey ... and they don't seem to contain anything substantial about you either. Can you post the links to the published emails please?

Some of that discussion was held over at the UFO Updates -- Toronto mailing list. If you subscribe, you can probably check the back archives about what Rainey wrote. Sean Meers can chime in if he so chooses.

Some of that discussion was held over at the UFO Updates -- Toronto mailing list. If you subscribe, you can probably check the back archives about what Rainey wrote. Sean Meers can chime in if he so chooses.

OK ... been surfing UFO Updates and ...
Wow ... I'm beginning to feel like Cypher in the Matrix.
I wonder if it's too late to barf up the red pill.

Re Alex Jones--I've been spending time back in Austin lately where Jones is heard daily on one of the FM stations. His work is hardly para-political, much less paranormal. Jones is a master showman who shrewdly tosses selected chum in the water containing mixtures of genuinely curious facts and downright baloney extrapolated to extremes. It's hard not to get a bit wrapped up in his spiel. At least until I reach my destination and click off the car radio. At which point what I have heard on Jones' show pretty much stays there. One can sort of choose to enter into his dark world, or not.

I have probably suggested Miles Lewis as a guest at some time in the past. I have no idea how Miles is regarded in podcasting circles. But he seems like a genuinely nice guy. Miles is articulate and takes his research quite seriously, and has accumulated a very broad knowledge of the paranormal. He and Greg Bishop are apparently good friends.

Back