• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest suggestion: Erling Strand (Project Hessdalen)

Facius_Cardan

Skilled Investigator
The Hessdalen phenomena have fascinated me for years and I think its one of the better studied cases of unidentified aerial phenomena. Wouldn't you guys be interested in interviewing Erling Strand, one of the founders of the Hessdalen Project? It would certainly be an amazing show and an opportunity to familiarize a larger audience with the 30 year long studies and observations made in that part of Norway.

My first post ever to these forums some years back was this exact suggestion.

It's funny because Hessdalen has documented pictures, video, testimony, etc. It's an ongoing phenomena although it isn't as active as it seemed to be in the 80's. The weird thing about Hessdalen though is that it is largely ignored. Perhaps this is because alien entities, abductions, metallic saucers, and so forth aren't typically involved with these sightings. Still I think a lot can be learned from it and would love to hear from Strand.

I'd like to hear a show about this as well, I'm fairly convinced most of the sightings are weather phenomena. Not a Meteorologist myself, if one is on this board/forum, it would be cool if he chimed in.

Back