• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Request: Nick Cook

Smugallo

Paranormal Novice
Hi guys, love the show and the forum, first time poster and long time lurker also.

Anyhoo I think that an interview with British Investigative Journalist Nick Cook. I think it would tie in with your old Boyd Bushman interview.

here is some spiel:

Nick Cook (b. 1960) is a British journalist and author of fiction and non-fiction works. He has been associated with Jane's Defence Weekly for a number of years as Aviation Editor and currently as Aerospace Consultant and has won four writing awards from the Royal Aeronautical Society. His two novels are Angel, Archangel (1990) and Aggressor (1993).
Cook's non-fiction book, The Hunt for Zero Point: Inside the Classified World of Antigravity Technology, was published in 2001. Cook is widely regarded as an expert on military "black projects." He appeared in and narrated the documentary, Billion Dollar Secret, detailing his investigation of these projects in the United States (available on Google Video). He also appeared on the Discovery Channel's Unsolved History series episode Area 51 that aired in February 2005. His new documentary, "An Alien History of Planet Earth," was presented by The History Channel in the US in March 2006 and was shown in the UK as "UFOs: The Secret Evidence." A non-fiction book, Barefoot Soldier, written with Johnson Beharry, was published in October 2006.
Cook adopts a non-judgmental stance when interviewing subjects who clearly believe in UFOs, alien contact, conspiracy theories, and other unusual phenomena.

Hi guys, love the show and the forum, first time poster and long time lurker also.

Anyhoo I think that an interview with British Investigative Journalist Nick Cook. I think it would tie in with your old Boyd Bushman interview.

here is some spiel:

Nick Cook (b. 1960) is a British journalist and author of fiction and non-fiction works. He has been associated with Jane's Defence Weekly for a number of years as Aviation Editor and currently as Aerospace Consultant and has won four writing awards from the Royal Aeronautical Society. His two novels are Angel, Archangel (1990) and Aggressor (1993).
Cook's non-fiction book, The Hunt for Zero Point: Inside the Classified World of Antigravity Technology, was published in 2001. Cook is widely regarded as an expert on military "black projects." He appeared in and narrated the documentary, Billion Dollar Secret, detailing his investigation of these projects in the United States (available on Google Video). He also appeared on the Discovery Channel's Unsolved History series episode Area 51 that aired in February 2005. His new documentary, "An Alien History of Planet Earth," was presented by The History Channel in the US in March 2006 and was shown in the UK as "UFOs: The Secret Evidence." A non-fiction book, Barefoot Soldier, written with Johnson Beharry, was published in October 2006.
Cook adopts a non-judgmental stance when interviewing subjects who clearly believe in UFOs, alien contact, conspiracy theories, and other unusual phenomena.
Yes i have seen one of his documentarys i agree he would be a good guest:)

A better fit would be if Dr Joseph Farrell was invited as well (maybe at the same time??).

They both have researched material on the "Nazi Bell" experiments. Dr Farrell having written two books surrounding the end of WWII and the possible testing of "the Bell", an experiment that may have actually given rise to "anti-gravity" technologies.

Having both on the programme would be such an awesome event that in the event of it happening, I may spontaneously combust ... :D

Another guest who could be brought in the discussion would be Tim Ventura of "American Anti-gravity" (www.americanantigravity.com) who has at least one article on his website discussing the Bell and attempts to recreate the experiments.

Each on their own I think would make for a fascinating programme ... imho of course :D

Guest Request: Dr. Joseph Farrell

A better fit would be if Dr Joseph Farrell was invited as well (maybe at the same time??).

They both have researched material on the "Nazi Bell" experiments. Dr Farrell having written two books surrounding the end of WWII and the possible testing of "the Bell", an experiment that may have actually given rise to "anti-gravity" technologies.

I'd like to second the call to have Dr. Joseph Farrell on The Paracast. Any thirds?

I know he's recently associated himself with Richard Hoagland, but I really find his theories very interesting, and think he'd be a great candidate for the Paracast "treatment".

What do you say, fellahs?

Back