• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Recommendation

Here's two suggestions. One is Thom [the 'h' is silent] Powell, author of the The Locals: A Contemporary Investigation of the Bigfoot/Sasquatch Phenomenon. I don't know his website. In his book he touches on Bigfoot and UFOs and other paranormal phenomena.

The other is, Carl Feindt, the world's leading authorities on USOs (though he calls them water UFOs). His website is a vast repository of data. (Its truly impressive. Just scroll down to where the various categories are listed.) He's also written a book on the subject.

Drats, well how about Bruce Maccabee, or Joe McMoneagle who was the first psychic spy for the U.S.. I think he could use the exposure as he has indicated that his book sales are off.

after listening to an old show recently with Bud Hopkins, I thought who else is a painter? Then i remembered :
PaulDevereux

Earth Lights is a pretty cool and important book in the UK UFO field, I think he would make a great guest particularly as he has a unique angle on the UFO angle which would sit nicely within the comprehensive paracast canon of hypothesis. I think Chris would definitely get a kick out of this guy.
You could also get Michael Persinger on and see what they come up with.

I'd like to second the request for Dr. Rick Strassman. It would be interesting to hear about his investigations into DMT and the relationship between DMT and NDE's. I've also heard a lot about the similarities between DMT experiences and alien abduction cases, would be perfect for the Paracast imo.

Back