• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Growing Up in Hell, aka Earth.

AlienHunter

Skilled Investigator
This is just my opinion on some aspects of the world I live in, I'm young, don't have much experience yet, but this is what I have from the 24 years I have been on this planet. I was born in 91, born into a world where stability doesn't exist. The corruption, greed, and wickedness of some people have far surpassed anything I could imagine. Black projects, Black shelving, Black Ops are pretty much the norm of the 21st century. I remember growing up and when the news was on I would always see night-vision footage of someone's home being blown up by hellfire missiles, so much so I have never forgotten it.

Of course growing up and living in a western country it's your duty to be patriotic and support anything and everything your country does, until you wake up and see what's really going on. Ufology is what essentially helped me see into the bullshit and lies our Governments are willing to go to cover anything and everything which could benefit us all. But then these great nations which once stood tall are not the cause of the problems in the world, it's the small few assholes who live in them. The governments are merely puppets, starving dogs in which the masters throw a bone now and again to please them and shut them up. I think many get the impression that whoever these "working in the shadow" puppet masters are, that money is one of the main goals of their pursuit. I would disagree, money is merely a way to gain the power and control, but the biggest adrenaline rush for these disgusting human beings is "control", having the power to do whatever they decide, living in a material paradise. We only need to look at ourselves to see why these type of people exist, even the smallest man with the smallest wealth can enjoy the power he gets from having it, you them times that by a factor so big you ultimately have a real walking devil. It's human nature, we all have the urge for more power and control, even if it's tiny in scale.

Do you blame aliens not wanting to show themselves to the masses ? Many use the "we are merely ants" and yes in an evolutionary sense, but we are still sentient spiritual beings which even the highest evolved race would understand, (I would hope lol). I believe not until we are all more spiritually awakened we will never have a connection with one another, it's like every man for himself on a massive scale. When it does happen I believe slowly over time and generations the people who are in control will slowly loosen their grip, and good old "empathy" will once again return to a world which had forgotten it long ago. When the human race can show solidarity, the aliens will show an interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just my opinion on some aspects of the world I live in, I'm young, don't have much experience yet, but this is what I have from the 24 years I have been on this planet. I was born in 91, born into a world where stability doesn't exist. The corruption, greed, and wickedness of some people have far surpassed anything I could imagine. Black projects, Black shelving, Black Ops are pretty much the norm of the 21st century. I remember growing up and when the news was on I would always see night-vision footage of someone's home being blown up by hellfire missiles, so much so I have never forgotten it. Of course growing up and living in a western country it's your duty to be patriotic and support anything and everything your country does, until you wake up and see what's really going on. Ufology is what essentially helped me see into the bullshit and lies our Governments are willing to go to cover anything and everything which could benefit us all. But then these great nations which once stood tall are not the cause of the problems in the world, it's the small few assholes who live in them. The governments are merely puppets, starving dogs in which the masters throw a bone now and again to please them and shut them up. I think many get the impression that whoever these "working in the shadow" puppet masters are, that money is one of the main goals of their pursuit. I would disagree, money is merely a way to gain the power and control, but the biggest adrenaline rush for these disgusting human beings is "control", having the power to do whatever they decide, living in a material paradise. We only need to look at ourselves to see why these type of people exist, even the smallest man with the smallest wealth can enjoy the power he gets from having it, you them times that by a factor so big you ultimately have a real walking devil. It's human nature, we all have the urge for more power and control, even if it's tiny in scale. Do you blame aliens not wanting to show themselves to the masses ? Many use the "we are merely ants" and yes in an evolutionary sense, but we are still sentient spiritual beings which even the highest evolved race would understand, (I would hope lol). I believe not until we are all more spiritually awakened we will never have a connection with one another, it's like every man for himself on a massive scale. When it does happen I believe slowly over time and generations the people who are in control will slowly loosen their grip, and good old "empathy" will once again return to a world which had forgotten it long ago. When the human race can show solidarity, the aliens will show an interest.
Don't forget that you are tapped in to others on a micro scale with your personal relationships. Having a good time and helping other people are the only things that you can do as a disenfranchised modern person unless you figure out a way to topple the corrupt power structure.
Not sure about the aliens, I'm an agnostic:p
I suggest getting stoned and volunteering at a charity.

Hi there AlienHunter, welcome to the forum. I put a couple of paragraph breaks into your post because it can be difficult to read a wall of text. I swear one of my large early posts was the same and a kind moderator broke it up a little to aid reading. People get put off by large walls of text with no breaks - it is of course up to you and feel free to edit it back but I'd suggest it's fine now.

Anyway always great to see new people stopping by so please get stuck in and join any conversation that interests you and please post links to news or videos etc that you think may interest us.

Goggs

Don't forget that you are tapped in to others on a micro scale with your personal relationships. Having a good time and helping other people are the only things that you can do as a disenfranchised modern person unless you figure out a way to topple the corrupt power structure.
Not sure about the aliens, I'm an agnostic:p
I suggest getting stoned and volunteering at a charity.

lol Been stoned many a time, and relaxed I was, but the times I was the amazing concepts I would conjure up would disappear lol, simply disappear and the mind focuses on something more sustainable to conjure up. You say i'm tapped in, but in what way ? Even at a micro scale it doesn't cause enough change. My feelings and opinions are from a loop of instances which only happen day to day from my own research.
Hi there AlienHunter, welcome to the forum. I put a couple of paragraph breaks into your post because it can be difficult to read a wall of text. I swear one of my large early posts was the same and a kind moderator broke it up a little to aid reading. People get put off by large walls of text with no breaks - it is of course up to you and feel free to edit it back but I'd suggest it's fine now.

Anyway always great to see new people stopping by so please get stuck in and join any conversation that interests you and please post links to news or videos etc that you think may interest us.

Goggs
It's totally fine, I rambled on quite a bit and was up quite late, it can be a bit off putting when you see a wall of text and no breaks, thanks for fixing it though, much appreciated.

This is just my opinion on some aspects of the world I live in, I'm young, don't have much experience yet, but this is what I have from the 24 years I have been on this planet. I was born in 91, born into a world where stability doesn't exist. The corruption, greed, and wickedness of some people have far surpassed anything I could imagine. Black projects, Black shelving, Black Ops are pretty much the norm of the 21st century. I remember growing up and when the news was on I would always see night-vision footage of someone's home being blown up by hellfire missiles, so much so I have never forgotten it.

Of course growing up and living in a western country it's your duty to be patriotic and support anything and everything your country does, until you wake up and see what's really going on. Ufology is what essentially helped me see into the bullshit and lies our Governments are willing to go to cover anything and everything which could benefit us all. But then these great nations which once stood tall are not the cause of the problems in the world, it's the small few assholes who live in them. The governments are merely puppets, starving dogs in which the masters throw a bone now and again to please them and shut them up. I think many get the impression that whoever these "working in the shadow" puppet masters are, that money is one of the main goals of their pursuit. I would disagree, money is merely a way to gain the power and control, but the biggest adrenaline rush for these disgusting human beings is "control", having the power to do whatever they decide, living in a material paradise. We only need to look at ourselves to see why these type of people exist, even the smallest man with the smallest wealth can enjoy the power he gets from having it, you them times that by a factor so big you ultimately have a real walking devil. It's human nature, we all have the urge for more power and control, even if it's tiny in scale.

Do you blame aliens not wanting to show themselves to the masses ? Many use the "we are merely ants" and yes in an evolutionary sense, but we are still sentient spiritual beings which even the highest evolved race would understand, (I would hope lol). I believe not until we are all more spiritually awakened we will never have a connection with one another, it's like every man for himself on a massive scale. When it does happen I believe slowly over time and generations the people who are in control will slowly loosen their grip, and good old "empathy" will once again return to a world which had forgotten it long ago. When the human race can show solidarity, the aliens will show an interest.

You remind me a bit of me when I was in my late teens-early 20s. One of the things I've come to realize is that pretty much everyone has been, "born into a world where stability doesn't exist." and there's always been "corruption, greed, and wickedness". It's just that in modern times everyone is exposed to it by the mass media, the scale is larger, and the technology more advanced. It's a hard lesson to learn that even the best justice systems have flaws, and that there are really bad people in the world, and they don't always get caught or get some sort of "karmic retribution" like we see in the movies.

But I'm also sure there are good people in the world. The problem is that most of them live in fear of what their psychopathic corporate bosses who run their lives might do, or they're blissfully ignorant of the scale of what goes on, or they have a childlike amorality. Personally, after living this long in relative comfort compared to most of the world, I carry some weight of guilt for not doing more to help others, but at the same time I also feel that it's not everyone else's job to fix other people's problems for them, no matter how tragic the circumstances. That means I also accept my own hypocrisy. Which is more than most people are willing to do. They'll change the TV channel when the starving kid comes on pleading for help, to another channel where someone is praising the quality of some premium dog food. That's right, they'd sooner feed and house and provide medical care for an animal than a fellow human being, and they'll even get mad if you point out the disparity.

Yup, there's just a lot of cruel truths in the world. But don't for a second think that our curious behavior is necessarily the reason aliens haven't made contact. Author William Bramley, in his classic book, The Gods of Eden makes the case that alien visitation has been a common denominator in human conflict all the way back to ancient times, and suggests that they have been acting as Machiavellian agents of chaos and discontent throughout history. If true, what would the reason be for such a grand social experiment?

The fact is, we don't know any details about the aliens. They don't seem particularly friendly most of the time. All we can say for sure is that they command transportation technology that is superior to ours. After that things start to get murky real fast. Why? Maybe it's because if they become too involved with the subjects of their experiments ( us ), it would skew the results. After all, if it were known that all sorts of weird paranormal phenomena is contrived by aliens just to study our behavior, then it would become as mundane to us as a Disneyworld theme ride.

Of course, that line of speculation assumes that there is a reason they are studying our behavior. And that leads to a whole other conspiracy theory. Just remember that along with greed, corruption, and wickedness, the world has also always had elements of charity, honor, and good. It's not all hopeless as long as we recognize that, especially in ourselves, and use that to inspire others, even just a little.

Last edited:
I completely agree with you, I also see the good in the world and it is a balancing act. And you're totally right, I would see myself as being a hypocrite too, I haven't lived a bad life, and we all go through hardships and times which make you question your own reality. I think people have enough problems in their own lives, bills, mortgage, money for food. But I think it's the system we have created for ourselves which leaves us conditioned and out of touch with what's really going on, which is why it's easier to change the channel. We know it's sad and something has to be done about it, but even in rich countries we have people starving and sleeping rough in the streets which is quite worrying, the gap between the wealthy and poor is massive and is getting out of control.

What you said about the book "The Gods of Eden", if true it really makes you wonder if the reason the governments aren't telling the people the truth is because the truth would scare the crap out of them. It's so hard to try and understand because of the half truths and disinformation which is floating about the internet and on mainstream media, it is making it impossible to track it down to a single source. Though mainstream media is only 24/7 propaganda, so anything from there is worthless.

Telling the people aliens exist would probably be taken quite well by most people. But telling them they are guinea pigs in an experiment too hard to comprehend would probably be the final nail in the coffin for the human race. Religion would collapse rather quickly, probably leading to mass suicide, then you would have the people who have such a paradigm shift it would be too much for them, more suicides. Economy would collapse leading to great instability and a dash to grab what it worth keeping, which would probably be more land to secure. Arab nations would implode with oil being worthless and all those fancy buildings in dubai would rot away. The only problem is you have a world so insecure about itself and a lot more toys to use on each other if it got really bad.

If these aliens really are messing with us, the only best thing we can do would be to actually develop technology in secret to use against them. But let's just hope they don't want to wipe the board and start again. Something has to be going on, we all know that, but it's picking out the true story from the bullshit ones that's the tricky part.

Also i'm just curious, but what do you think of Dr Steven Greer ? To me he has been the only one to have actually gotten close to getting media attention with the disclosure project. But there has always been something about him which makes me really question his motives. How does a guy from a small town in the US get the go ahead to talk with major figures behind these black projects and oil tycoons. To me if he is allowed to go out and do that it is because "they" are allowing him to do it, which means he's obviously working for them, even if he think's he's not. Thanks for the reply though, appreciate it.

Back