• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ground control to Major Don?

Simone_m

Skilled Investigator
I've been noticing no recent posts by the Matters-of-Darkness One, and I also wrote him a (personal letter email) a few days ago. He would normally get back to me real quick, re. previous e's. Just wonder if anyone bears Intelligence or bits-and-pieces, of this apparent anomaly. I can't imagine checking into my -usual- internet haunts, at the very least, once a day.
Unless he's preoccupied with the Conspiracy Theory film crew already?

I've been noticing no recent posts by the Matters-of-Darkness One, and I also wrote him a (personal letter email) a few days ago. He would normally get back to me real quick, re. previous e's. Just wonder if anyone bears Intelligence or bits-and-pieces, of this apparent anomaly. I can't imagine checking into my -usual- internet haunts, at the very least, once a day.
Unless he's preoccupied with the Conspiracy Theory film crew already?

Me thinks Major Don needs to get rid of his 1985 IBM 30 baude modem computer with a 1 MG hardrive and get a newer computer so he can broadcast.

Hey Guys, Don deserves a break from this stuff.

Don put out alot of shows over the past two years, I even say we've been spoiled with all the content.

That being said - and taking into account recent distressing events in the field of ufology - I'd support a bit of a format change. Away from UFOs and more into the other dark matters... and stuff.

A picture is worth a thousand words, so here is what I mean:

Doing 5 nights a week we HAVE been spoiled with great shows and very intriguing guests. Being able to call in and actually ask these guest important questions or even email questions in did made us spoiled. I have so many "keepers" ( the shows you save and re-listen to ) Don did on Dark Matters I've lost count. There is a tremendous amount of valuable material in those shows, enough to data mine for a long time for those interested. Can't tell you how much i miss Friday nights with Don and in studio guest Richard Sarradet. Richard had some very complex and deep insights into this entire field and hearing Don and Rich bounce ideas around was an absolute treat. It was also a way to get a current pulse on this field without someone trying to sell a subscription or membership to something. And with Don what you heard is what you got, i still consider him the director or research of Ufology :) Whatever Don does or doesn't do, he's earned it.

Ry:
"Me thinks Major Don needs to get rid of his 1985 IBM 30 baude modem computer with a 1 MG hardrive and get a newer computer so he can broadcast."
I never did understand about those 'fortran' and 'cobol' computer 'languages' anyway.

Go and watch the movie 'Hackers' with a young Angelina Jolie and her super short hairdo. It's indescribably hilarious, the geeks in there, too, and looks as ancient as ancient aliens.
But maybe we could have a fundraising thread here, so Don can get current with our end-of-the-Mayan-calender era technology. (Well, as long as there's really no End.....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=EDhpcOJ2zzM

Greetings all. Contrary to popular myth ... ET did not haul me off world.

I have been busy with a number of things not the least of which is trying to work out getting a broadcast box for the show. I spoke with CyberstationUSA several times this week and we are trying to work out something.

As to Richard, here is some news. Rich injured his shoulder several months ago and it has been giving him fits. He ended up seeing a MD about it, they shot an MRI and he tore some muscle. The upshot is he is going in for surgery on Aug. 23rd so you might want to send him some good thoughts.

Decker

Hey Don what do you think of this banner for Dark Matter I think it ROCKS
hahahahhahahah good job whoever made this ITS PERFECT MAN

newformat.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

I got addicted to calling in everynight and sometimes I found myself rambling saying much about nothing I kind of wish I did not ramble on the air as much as I did and just make a question or two and thats it. Taking calls can take up most the show and when you get a rambling mumbling guy like me it can take the show off into 2 many tangents.

Greetings all. Contrary to popular myth ... ET did not haul me off world. I have been busy with a number of things not the least of which is trying to work out getting a broadcast box for the show. I spoke with CyberstationUSA several times this week and we are trying to work out something. As to Richard, here is some news. Rich injured his shoulder several months ago and it has been giving him fits. He ended up seeing a MD about it, they shot an MRI and he tore some muscle. The upshot is he is going in for surgery on Aug. 23rd so you might want to send him some good thoughts. Decker
Here's hoping Richard has a perfect operation and fast recovery. Oh and a new broadcast rig for you don. :)

I remember tearing a ligament when I was still playing football (soccer :p) ), not quite a muscle, but anything tearing inside us 'fleshbags' hurts like a....

I don't know Richard other then from DM and his occasional posts here, but all the best man. :)

Back