• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greg Valdez on the Mutes: It's the Government!

Free episodes:

Greg Valdez/Dulce Base segment on the Alburquerque News ...
Well, it's not like we haven't heard that theory before ( along with the holes in it ). I could buy the idea that humans are involved in at least some cases, but the military? Again, they could have simply bought exactly the same cows that were found mutilated, probably for less than the cost of these clandestine cow kidnappings. So why all the cloak and dagger? It would make no sense if they didn't want any attention. It would have been far less risky to simply send in a buyer and pay for the animals. So I'm still looking forward to your upcoming book. BTW, no comment on that overnight elk die off video I posted some days back? Shall we assume there's nothing out of the ordinary there?

Police Officer Greg Valdez book Dulce Base is a good read and glad I read Greg's book Project Beta prior to this one (excellent book) and speculating on the photographs and his late fathers investigation gives a clear picture of the shadow world of competing spooks tyring to grab latest scop on each others technology. Triangle craft and the exhaust patterns maybe Don might be able to get Dr Brandenburg thoughts on this ground breaking book which is excellent read worth the money!!!

Police Officer Greg Valdez book Dulce Base is a good read and glad I read Greg's book Project Beta prior to this one (excellent book) and speculating on the photographs and his late fathers investigation gives a clear picture of the shadow world of competing spooks tyring to grab latest scop on each others technology. Triangle craft and the exhaust patterns maybe Don might be able to get Dr Brandenburg thoughts on this ground breaking book which is excellent read worth the money!!!
Does it adequately explain why the military didn't simply buy the cows they wanted instead of going through these bizarre and unnecessary clandestine operations? Are there any official verifiable documents from any military or governmental agency confirming that the military were responsible?

I've often wondered about the clandestine operation explanation- and I just can't wrap my head around the distance between cases, not just in the US. In all these years, you would think that something would "go wrong" and expose the operation. Crashed vehicle, civilian witness, something... Not even a peep from those involved in the operation, in all these years. And there would have to be alot of people involved to pull something like this off, covering the states and continents reported. I look forward to reading up on this theory soon, perhaps it will make more sense to me hearing from a researchers point of view.

Does it adequately explain why the military didn't simply buy the cows they wanted instead of going through these bizarre and unnecessary clandestine operations? Are there any official verifiable documents from any military or governmental agency confirming that the military were responsible?

I don't know. But my opinion still is that, regardless of the "who" behind mutilations, the high-strangeness process itself is the point.

Over at earthfiles and UC

— Retired Montana Sheriff Saw “Impossible” UFO Radar Track
in USAF Briefing.

“We don't have anything that can do that - so what the hell is it?”
- USAF Colonel, Malmstrom AFB, Great Falls, Montana
— Retired Montana Sheriff's Firsthand Experiences
with Bloodless, Trackless Animal Mutilations.

“Boy, I don't know what's happened here (inside heifer), but someone's
been inside her because all the female organs have been excised
without scalpel marks or surgical exisions into the body.”
- Montana veterinarian to Teton County Sheriff

Earthfiles.com Headline News

Friday September 27, 2013
After a 30 Year Silence, a Sheriff Tells the Truth About Cattle Mutilations
Linda Moulton Howe has made a breakthrough--she has finally, after more than thirty years of trying, gotten one of the Montana sheriffs most involved in the cattle mutilation investigations to tell the truth about what he saw and how he understands it. He begins by telling about being invited to Malmstrom Air Force Base to observe the radar track of an object that was appearing during the time that the mutilations were taking place--and finding himself asked to leave the radar room by mysterious individuals in black uniforms who were from off-base, much to the embarrassment of the colonel who invited him.

His story continues with his telling of what was found during the years of mutilation investigations that took place in Montana, and his thoughts about what it all might have meant.

Then Whitley Strieber and Linda Moulton Howe compare notes based on the new information that he has provided.

Back