• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greeting from Richard Dolan

Okay. But I like to drop things after I've had the last word! :D

Shuyler's mentioned he was attacked. While I didn't feel it was so, I'll admit Scuyler may feel that way.

Done. ;)

Hello again.

Regarding using Greer as a "source," that would be his book Disclosure. You may call Greer what you like, but interviews are interviews. The source may be Greer's book, but it isn't Greer. I would think that is fairly obvious. Now, of course, just because something is said during an interview doesn't make it certain. But calling the source Greer is rather a stretch.

Richard Dolan

What??!! That is some fairly impressive ass backward logic.

For those who argue that I keep the wrong company ... this is very easy to say -- unless you become a public figure, actually going out there to make a difference. See how far you get with such an attitude, then.

Richard Dolan[/QUOTE]

Yes, because associating with a fields charlatans and morons is so positively productive.

Not to drudge this back up, but since it keeps coming up as having new posts, I took Dolan's remarks to mean that he wasn't quoting Greer, he was quoting the contents of an interview. As long as you can identify the interviewee, then you aren't really quoting Greer himself, but the interviewee. So then it's THEIR reputation that matters, not that of the interviewer.

As for the company he keeps... why not visit the weirdest conventions to try to share decent information where it's needed most? Shine a light in dark places, so to speak...

Just wanted to add my view to this old chestnut. Sorry if i'm repeating past themes.

I recently listened to some of the LA Camelot er, presentations(cough) and also some othe interviews on the 'misguided ones' site.
I dont need to tell you lot what a load of utter cultish, newagey, unfounded, BS!
My brain actually started to melt.
I found it particularly amusing listening to people like Phd Doctors of quantum science try and talk in rational terms only for Bill Ryan(nice hat), Kerry Cassidy(i belive in santa claus) and David Wilcockhead to repeatedly jump in with statements involving '2012', 'conciousness' and the 'information field', 'Illuminati', 'reptilians', 'mind control', 'psychic dreams', 'new world order', 'stargates' and 'aliens on mars' to the embaressment of the interviewer. These people have already made up their mind and try to fit anything into their little box even if it has nothing to do with the conversation. I wanted to scream 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU SPAZMALOIDS!
If i hear one more thing about 2012 or consciousness i'm going to sicky burp.

Classic statement from Dan Burisch, 'when we look at mars we are seeing it in the future' Doh!
Also Pete Peterson (i think?) 'we travelled in craft at super luminalspeed to other galaxies then came back to earth but somehow wasn't affected by time in any way' Doh!
Mr D Basiago 'There are pliosaurs on the surface of mars' Doh!
Alex Collier ' I met with Andromedans hundreds of times but never got a photo' Doh!
David Wilcrotch 'I get all my info from dreams and i'm the reincarnation of Fred Flintstone' Doh!
Alex Webber ' The world will blow up in 2012 i think, er sort of, maybe, coz of a big shiny thing called the sun' Doh!
David Icke 'Butterflies will fly out of my arse and heal the world of the evil reptilian Government monsters, Mmmkay!' Doh!
David Greer ' Give me money or i smash you like Steven Segal, Grrr!' Doh!

People like Alfred Webber(moron), Alex Collier(douchebag), and David Wilcock(what a total knobcheese he is) are treated like royalty or prophets by the Hoaxopolitics crowd, yet they base all their 'knowledge' on being 'intuitive' or being friends with Bob the alien. These people are pondlife on a David Icke, David Greer level and should be publicly castrated for brainwashing a desperatly gullible section of society into false hope when there is sufficient fact based research being done by other intelligent people.

I believe Rich Dolan is one of these people. I thought his speech was like a breath of fresh air in a conference full of stinkiness. Okay he was selling his book(nothing wring with that after all, its important work and has taken a large part of his life to complete).
He publicly disregarded the newagey people at the conference by calling for speakers to base their speeches on facts rather than mumbo jumbo or the movement would forever by a joke, which it is. He was also the only one to bring up important facts about the current state of the phenomena and impacts it could have in the future, facts that i think about all the time and hardly ever hear people talk about in a rational way.

I understand Davids view though. He is a very clever and passionate man(i have no intimate first hand knowledge of this thank god!) due to his experiences and that is understandable, so by Rich associating with known harmful destructor's of the UFO field, this will obviously cause a reaction. We all want the charlatans to cease their muddying of the waters and by helping their movement in any way is an act of sacrilege in the eyes of real experiencer's and researchers.

I have learnt a hell of a lot in a short space of time from Davids wisdom and from Richards work and will enjoy doing so as long as i can.
Lets not deem Rich guilty by association, his words make more sense than most and people like this are rare indeed. We must not fight eachother in the face of frustration. As always there is two sides to a coin. We would do well to remember this.

To infinity and beyond(joke)
Captain cod-piece the shapeshifter from the star system chlamydia.

Back