• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Great Shows

Welcome to the Paracast forums! I'm a little envious. You've got plenty of new shows to listen to! Of course, I still listen to them myself. :cool:

This is Chris O'Brien the cattle mute investigator?

If so, well Ive suggested you as a guest in the past so hopefully that might happen now.

If not, welcome to the forums anyway.

Indeed, it is I. Thanks for the recommendation to be a guest—finally, I've found a show where the hosts and many of the guests think along the same lines as I do. I'm so tired of all the fame and fortune hunters, true believer knuckle-heads, neophyts and non-critical thinkers. Its refreshing to listen to other like minded outside the boxers. I'm sure Gene and David would have fun with me on—not sure two hours would be enough time, though. :)

It's great to hear that Chris will be on the show. His two interviews with Greg Bishop over on Misterioso are outstanding, and the first one -- on a possible "blood ritual" aspect to the cattle mutilation phenomenon -- may be the best interview of its type anywhere.

Chris, if you could revisit some of that subject matter with Gene and David, I would be very grateful. I don't mean rehashing anything so much as going a little deeper with it. As good as your interviews with Greg have been, I still find myself wanting to hear more! You're really onto something with your efforts to find links between so many disparate types of paranormal activity, and the results make we wish some of the other knuckleheads mining the same ground would find something else to keep them busy :)

Back