• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Grant Cameron show

If this is the case and these objects can control people like that, what do you make of all the photos that have been taken?

Also, my HD camera is my iPhone. So there's no worry about any outside interference, there's an app for that. Also, one of the underplayed features of iOS is that it can not be controlled by outside sources.

If this is the case and these objects can control people like that, what do you make of all the photos that have been taken?

It goes back to the question of why they have lights. I think when you see one, you are meant to see one.

Also, my HD camera is my iPhone. So there's no worry about any outside interference, there's an app for that. Also, one of the underplayed features of iOS is that it can not be controlled by outside sources.

Oh I know, I'm a long time Mac user. ;) They come with a reality distortion field.

The show wasn't one of the better ones because Cameron was hard to keep up with, but when the topic of Cheney came up it piqued my interest.

If there's such a thing as UFO government insider info (or disinfo for that matter), Dick Cheney would have a direct line to it.

Back