• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Giorgio Tsoukalos Internet Memes

I think he was doing the best he could by going for a subtle "Larry Fine" of The Three Stooges look after falling asleep on a tanning bed with his hair full of gel the day before shooting started. Either that or the makeup crew on that show are ...aliens.

The first time I saw him on the history channel my first thought was that he must have bathed in a vat of really cheap self tanning lotion.

With Erich Von Daniken's permission, Giorgio has just released a newly revised edition of the classic book that started it all. Oddly, Mr. Tsoukalos has changed the title and added a chapter called "Gels of the Sumerians." (Book cover image below)

Hairdryers of the Gods.jpg

Ah, the greek 'peacock insane dude'.

<style type="text/css">p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }</style> [FONT=FreeSans, sans-serif]dyingsun: I'm glad you enjoyed the book cover. You have to imagine that, at some point, the executive producer of "Ancient Aliens" looked at the final cut of the show, looked at Giorgio's hair and then had a big "Uh-oh" moment. Ha! By that time it was too late. The show was supposed to be rather serious but I laughed out loud every time they cut to Giorgio and his whacked-out Sumerian hairstyle. [/FONT]

[FONT=FreeSans, sans-serif]I just posted a photo gallery you might like to see. Follow the link below to see all the drones that are headed to a sky near you: [/FONT]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58453408@N04/sets/72157625846571216/

Back