• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Get Steven Greer back on the show

Hehe, I got to moderate Gene. He had a double post:)

Anyway, David and Gene weren't hard on him the time he was on before, at least not to the point that he wouldn't come back. If he's read the forums that's another matter.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Hehe, I got to moderate Gene. He had a double post:)

Anyway, David and Gene weren't hard on him the time he was on before, at least not to the point that he wouldn't come back. If he's read the forums that's another matter.

Or heard some analysis of the x-conferences on the Paracast (highly doubt hed listen to ANY paranormal based radio).

Well, I'll tell you this, I seriously doubt he'll be coming back on again. For the most part, we took the gloves off this time, and he responded with oh so much petulance and defensiveness, mixed in with an attitude that could make puppies vomit in disgust.

dB

David Biedny said:
Well, I'll tell you this, I seriously doubt he'll be coming back on again. For the most part, we took the gloves off this time, and he responded with oh so much petulance and defensiveness, mixed in with an attitude that could make puppies vomit in disgust.

dB

Looking forward to hearing it.

Paranormal Packrat said:
valiens said:
"I'm just a small town photo analyst...."

Guess that will make sense once I hear the show.

One of Greer's go-to lines at the X-Conference (Besides "I have a wife and four daughters") was, "I'm just a small town doctor."

Did he also say, "I've got five kids to feed," or was that the Martian cab driver in Total Recall? I can never keep them straight.

GREER'S WORLD, GREER'S WORLD, Party time excellent!
Once you get into Greer's world your perception changes and:

- You try to fit, "I'm just a country doctor" into every conversation. "Hey Steve, can you pass the butter?" "But I'm just a country doctor?"
- Every particle of dust becomes an ‘alien’ energy anchor
- Weight lifting is your main profession and you create a free energy fund to pay for your weight lifting
-Lastly, alien babies….. oh man it’ s just toooo easy

Can’t wait to hear the show. If there is anyway I can grab the podcast tomorrow morning before I hit the road for a conference, that would be sweeeeeeeeeeeet, otherwise I got to wait an entire week which is way too long!

valiens said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
valiens said:

One of Greer's go-to lines at the X-Conference (Besides "I have a wife and four daughters") was, "I'm just a small town doctor."

Did he also say, "I've got five kids to feed," or was that the Martian cab driver in Total Recall? I can never keep them straight.

Yeh, I've heard him mocked about that before. The photo analyst part threw me.

Sorry, can't wait. You guys ask him about the video of vectoring in spacecraft and the hybrid baby? How about levitation or his seti coverup claim? If not, get me on next time, I aint shy lol.

Paranormal Packrat said:
valiens said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
valiens said:

Yeh, I've heard him mocked about that before. The photo analyst part through me.

Sorry, can't wait. You guys ask him about the video of vectoring in spacecraft and the hybrid baby? How about levitation or his seti coverup claim? If not, get me on next time, I aint shy lol.

This will be worth the wait. Like Christmas. Or...well... Hanukkah.

Looking forward to hearing this episode. I hope you were "tough but fair". If you get the reputation of being too antagonistic, it may scare off some guests who are used to getting kid gloves treatment from other shows.

I just HAVE to know how they justify the $900 price tag for the weekend alien retreat. Its really disturbing.

Has anyone reading this ever met his wife or any of his daughters? Has that claim even been verified? That's shocking, if true, because it means that a woman actually participated in consensual sex with Steven Greer.

Has anyone reading this ever met his wife or any of his daughters? Has that claim even been verified? That's shocking, if true, because it means that a woman actually participated in consensual sex with Steven Greer.

I cant wait to hear how much BS is going to fly off Mr greer this episode... should be awesome!!
Pity it couldnt go longer too...

I really like Richard Gere, and....uh, what? Oh, sorry. Um...I really like Steven Greer because he is so predictable and relentless, and at least he has a great body (if you are into body building, like I am WITHOUT illegal substance enhancements). I just listened to a March 08 interview he did with Art Bell, and Art kept asking him if zero point/free energy devices already exist. Greer kept avoiding the question in his very smooth (10,000 words per minute) style that is (again) predictable.

I want to put in a plug for the The Clueless One Culture of Contact podcast with Kathy Dolan. He begins that podcast with a faux Steven Greer commercial that has a very very intelligent point! If Greer is such pals with our space brothers, and they really really really love us a lot, how come they don't just give Steven the free energy devices? Greer always claims the evil government is hiding all these marvelous devices that could transform Earth into a sort of George Jetson Green Peace paradise. He infers the aliens gave these to the government and the government is hiding them. Well, then, why doesn't Greer just get the aliens to give them to him, or to The Clueless One or to Richard Gere (huh? Oh, sorry....got side tracked again - on new meds). Where's the logic in all this?

It turns out after spending the $900 on the retreat the alien baby I was supposed to hold was in his pants. Then I got selected for an extra special etheral light being contact experience, which as it turns out was in my bum. Then we had a led zeplin laser show. It was awesome.

Seriously though I can wait for tommorow. It will complete me. Seriously. I hope he cries.

Back