• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Get Steven Greer back on the show

Gene Steinberg said:
David Biedny said:
At this point, we have no plans to ask Greer back on the show.

That stated, know that, if we did, the very first thing we'd do is take him to task for some of the ridiculous things I heard him say during the X-Conference and demand that he show all of us some of the video and pictures he claims to have. In fact, now that I consider that, perhaps it would be quite revealing to have him back and put his feet to the fire.

dB

I would also tend to think that, as much as we might like to make him answer some important questions, he is most likely not going to want to come on anyway.

Seriously having him on wouldn't be that bad of an idea... reem him with the hard questions make him answer... of course have another guest on hand cause chances are if you "put his to the fire" he may just hang up on ya.

It may even send a good strong message that the paracast and its people are here for hard core truth not for the bullshit you can get on toast-2-toast... fuckin mental masturbation...

yea... sorry for cussing n what not i tend to get a lil' hot headed about greer. Im only 25 so i wasn't really around for the previous movement for disclosure... so when greer popped up i was like hell yeah and really supported him. then he let me down :(

fortunately cause of him, however, i found the paracast and you guys will never let me down :)

Steven Greer has the gift of gab, so if he is asked a hard question, he can get out of it relatively easily, just like a politician. He just downloads a few thousand words in response to the question, but does not answer the question. So if Greer were on the show again, the hosts might have to ask him just one hardhitting question over and over again, since I doubt they'd get an answer unless Greer lost his Space Brother Cool. You might try "Is it true you swing both ways, Doctor?"

I feel a need to clarify that this is NOT meant as a personal put-down for Dr. Greer. It just is an honest question. There are rumors in the ufo community.

i find that to be a rather notable insight fastwalker... quite observant to greer's character... not that you mention all of that i can totally picture him being able to just jib jab his way through any question.

Personal opinion: Gene and Dave could ask him to clarify what a small town country doctor makes! Greer has stated publically that he has put at least $2 MILLION of his own personal funds into his Disclosure crusade. Seems to me those country doctors must be raking in the dough!

id say so, they rake in a hell of a lot more than country web administrators too haha... i wish i could afford to go out and research ghosts n ufo's n what not. hell i wish i had people near me that wanted to do stuff like that lol.

banning said:
id say so, they rake in a hell of a lot more than country web administrators too haha... i wish i could afford to go out and research ghosts n ufo's n what not. hell i wish i had people near me that wanted to do stuff like that lol.

Well, according to the Sci-Fi channel, 2 humble Rotor Rooter plumbers maintain the TAPS (Ghost hunter) organization in Rhode Island! Of course, I am sure it helps to have a $contract$ to have your 1 night research projects filmed for TV. I used to enjoy this show, but think it is absurd to come to any conclusions on whether a place is haunted from 1 night's visitation, regardless of all the high tech toys you bring along.

So, you just need to make yourself a TV deal. ::)

In the small town where my grandma lives (700 people), the mortician is also the only local beautician. So he's cornered the market on local cosmetic treatments for the breathing and non-breathing clientele.

Therefore, another idea for getting rich is to find a way to fulfil a need in a place where no one else is doing it.

SO...Gene spilled the beans in a separate post and says that Greer has been booked for another show in the future. I thought I would see what questions people wanted to really ask of him.

Personally I have a few.

1 -- If you can vector in UFO's, why not do it for a news stations camera (CNN would work) and force the disclosure you started?

2 -- You say you held an alien baby. Why not show the video you have to the world and force the disclosure you started?

3 -- Where is this proof of Zero Point energy you keep talking about? Why have you not proven you have it?

Thats it for now.

Ok Ive found the episode of the Paracast where they cover this stuff: Sept 23 / 07.

WOW

I cant wait to hear what Greer has to say for himself now.

Actually, to be fair, Greer said he has footage of a beautiful alien baby. When he said it, he made a baby-rocking motion with his arms, which is why I've been truncating it into "Greer says he has footage of him holding a beautiful alien baby." He doesn't actually say he held it, he gesticulated cootchie-cooing the gorgeous space creature.

Regardless.... if he has footage he should share it without even contemplating the idea of monetising it.

But, of course, he has nothing of the sort.

Holy Snikes, is it true the one and only Steve "Pump You Up" Greer will be on Sunday's show?

I can not wait to hear that and see how he responds to the Biedny full court press. This is pay-per-view material!

Might as well ask, how in the hell did you guys get him to come back on?

Is he just so jazzed about raising money for his latest free energy initiative? Or did you tempt him with nude pictures of beautiful alien babies?

Back