• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Get rid of Biedny

Free episodes:

How Do You Want The Paracast to Proceed?

• Less David Biedny

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • No David Biedny

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Leave the Format As It Currently Stands

Votes: 46 66.7%
  • More Biedny

Votes: 18 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I could tell after my first show. I find the difference between Gene and Daves voice to be quite massive actually.

I think if they sounded the same that would be weird. I never meet a person who sounded the same. They are both American i know that for sure.They aint twins, are they. it a conspiracy my good man. :)

perfect as is.

great natural balance/dynamic betwixt gene and david, the show would be sooooooo much the poorer with either of them missing.

perfect as is.

great natural balance/dynamic betwixt gene and david, the show would be sooooooo much the poorer with either of them missing.

I agree 100%. The general dynamic between them was what hooked me on the podcast to begin with. Subject matter aside, I don't imagine it would even be half as good if either one of them left.

I voted more Biedny

One thing I want to hear more is impersonations of Noory (and comments about his mustache) lol

not that by that I mean less of Gene

I voted for more Biedny in the hopes that he continues on with the Paracast, and eventually sticks around long enough to be called "The Man Who Brought Serious Discussion of the UFO field".
You certainly convinced me to "seperate the signal from the noise"

David, I insist you stay and not worry about negative feedback. However, if you decided to leave, I have a position for you here in Australia.
Yep, my human cannonball quit today so I need a new human cannonball to be fired out of my 20 foot cannon at fairs etc.
You will need a pair of tights and a helmut.
Seriously, you both do a great job!!!

David, I insist you stay and not worry about negative feedback. However, if you decided to leave, I have a position for you here in Australia.
Yep, my human cannonball quit today so I need a new human cannonball to be fired out of my 20 foot cannon at fairs etc.
You will need a pair of tights and a helmut.
Seriously, you both do a great job!!!

That sounds like the job for me!

I'll also need earplugs, my ears are very sensitive. And is healthcare included? If so, I'm definitely in. :p

dB

I'd personally like to ask that this thread be shut down and a new one started with a name like, "Feedback on the hosts".

Every time an entry is made here, it looks like people want to "Get rid of Biedny" which, according to the poll and posts, is overwhelmingly not the case.

David has expressed his unease with the iTunes feedback, and obviously started this poll for a reason, which has been proven incorrect. Enough blows to his ego.

David, we love you and want you to do the same exact thing you've been doing. Enough with the self-effacing stuff, okay? Shut this thing down, or move it to a thread with a different name. Nobody that matters wants to get rid of you.

Can I get a witness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back