• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

George Leonard's Moon sketches

trainedobserver

Paranormally Disenchanted
George Leonard's book Somebody Else is on the Moon contains numerous sketches and photographs. Chapter Seven references a Ranger photograph that he doesn't reproduce in the book. I googled Ranger photo 199 and found the crater that Leonard believed held evidence of artificial structures and some sort of organized activity. Here is the sketch and the highest resolution copy of R7 A199 that I was able to find at this point. I see suggestions of what is contained in Leonard's sketch. I can only assume that Leonard had a better copy available to him as much of the detail is washed out. In the following example I have done nothing but zoom in on the crater in question and reorient it to match the orientation in the sketch. Enjoy.

gl_sketch_photo_r199.jpg

See the hi-rez link at the bottom of the Ranger 7 A199 page at the Lunar and Planetary Institute's website for the original photo I worked from.

First, thanks for loaning the book to me. Secondly, I apologize for not getting it back to you yet. Ron had expressed interest in seeing it before I return it and we haven't been able to connect yet. At any rate, I promise to get it in the mail in the next few days and send you some email. Again, sorry to have kept it so long.

The pdf I created is passable but not as crisp as I would have liked. I'll make that available to anyone who requests it.

While I think some of George Leonard's conclusions are pretty questionable he makes a good argument for his general premise. There are strange objects visible in Lunar photographs. What those objects are is another story.

I have not been able to cross reference George Leonard's NASA photograph numbers with those available online from NASA sources. Which is incredibly frustrating. I have only found two of the photographs that I believe Leonard was looking at so far and I can see what he describes although, as I've said, I don't necessarily draw the same conclusions about what it might be.

I think Leonard's book is valuable in that it gives you some places to look and some things to think about and certainly holds a place in Ufological history.

Leonard has 3 main things he uses to prove his point aliens are on the moon.
1" X drones"these look like small X's old ranger pics show thim eather spraying of kicking up dust. of coude thse could be lava tubes or other natural features...
2 "Super rigs" again odd looking fomations that look like cranes or other constuction devices..of course these could just be ROCKS...
3 towers glyphs and other devices...again old pics with natural features that look like artifical but upon close inspection revel the natural origen of such..
now there are 2 pics i find hard to discount one shows a bolder that left a trail UP AND OUT of a crater...
and the second shows what for all the world looks like a switch of some kind on the moon...
Leonard was on to some thing BUT I beleve he got side tracked by natural features and a disgruntled NASA scientist with an axe to grind...
all in all i give him an A for effort but an D for exicution.

Frank Edwards had something about X-Drone in Flying Saucers Serious Business although he doesn't call them that.

Uggh, I've tired to upload that chapter with the photo of the X but I'm having trouble.

Instead of an "X" I see something similar to the UMMO symbol

I admit I'm somewhat obsessed with this symbol. I think it might represent something. Like maybe the "merging" of two realities at some point....

Instead of an "X" I see something similar to the UMMO symbol

I admit I'm somewhat obsessed with this symbol. I think it might represent something. Like maybe the "merging" of two realities at some point....

Where? You have a copy of the Edwards book?

Capture14.gif

Where? You have a copy of the Edwards book?

I can't get an image or file to upload into this post for some reason. How frustrating.
I was merely commenting on the pic you showed with your first post on this thread. No, I don't have the Edwards book but I know it's been republished, so I guess I will need to enlarge my Amazon wish list ;)

PS: I too had problems trying to add an image. I'm sure the good folks at the Paracast will eventually fix all the bugs.

I was merely commenting on the pic you showed with your first post on this thread. No, I don't have the Edwards book but I know it's been republished, so I guess I will need to enlarge my Amazon wish list ;)

PS: I too had problems trying to add an image. I'm sure the good folks at the Paracast will eventually fix all the bugs.

Oh yes, I see what you mean by the symbol now. Sorry to be so thick. There I managed to put an image in via URL from Edward's book in the previous post.

George Leonard's book Somebody Else is on the Moon contains numerous sketches and photographs. Chapter Seven references a Ranger photograph that he doesn't reproduce in the book. I googled Ranger photo 199 and found the crater that Leonard believed held evidence of artificial structures and some sort of organized activity. Here is the sketch and the highest resolution copy of R7 A199 that I was able to find at this point. I see suggestions of what is contained in Leonard's sketch. I can only assume that Leonard had a better copy available to him as much of the detail is washed out. In the following example I have done nothing but zoom in on the crater in question and reorient it to match the orientation in the sketch. Enjoy.

gl_sketch_photo_r199.jpg

See the hi-rez link at the bottom of the Ranger 7 A199 page at the Lunar and Planetary Institute's website for the original photo I worked from.
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ranger/frame/?msn=7&cam=A&plt=199

If it were an organized structure, wouldn't there be some more contemporary pics of it from more advanced telescopes? The moon is tidally locked with Earth, so if there was a structure, wouldn't someone else have also gotten this?

If it were an organized structure, wouldn't there be some more contemporary pics of it from more advanced telescopes? The moon is tidally locked with Earth, so if there was a structure, wouldn't someone else have also gotten this?

To answer that question you would have to find another photograph of that crater. If you find one, let me know.

You may want to get hold of Childress' Extraterrestrial Archaeology. It has many of Leonard's photos/sketches, and more besides.

one other thing if I was an advanced alien culture I would have FAR more efficant and better contruction devices then an X drone...Just saying...

Back