• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Fukushima's melted cores have moved into the earth

Without turning this into an overpopulation debate, this is what happens when you cram 130 million people onto an island chain that couldnt possibly support those numbers without generating the energy they need using nuclear reactors.

The more people the more of these devices you need, the more of these you have ,the greater the risk one or more will go boom..........

Its like juggling running chainsaws

You might be able to handle 3 or four, but try juggling ten or 12.

The more you have the greater is your exposure to risk

about the best analogy here Mike well put.

Im guessing the PTB have decided a controlled demolition beats the alternative
The death rate spread out over time can be managed, the anarchy that might ensue should they fess up and tell us the truth likely couldnt be.

Sometimes we have to choose the lessor of two evils
Mike I would like yours and others opinion. I do not believe that truth is withheld to protect the public or prevent panic. I do believe that it is withheld to protect vested interests and to keep the illusion that the planet works the way we are taught to believe it does. They could announce that every human on the planet would be dead in twenty years due to Fukushima, or that interdimensional beings from another universe regularly abduct people sometimes keep, or kill them, and that we are emotional food for these entities, or that we are being continually sprayed by toxins, and I think people would not panic. Myself if they announced the truth I think people would go on with their lives. After all we have watched our rights and our wealth being taken away and we still obey their criminal laws and go to work if we have a job. Any frightening truth that they could announce would be a subject of conversation before people went back to their routine.

Mike I would like yours and others opinion. I do not believe that truth is withheld to protect the public or prevent panic. I do believe that it is withheld to protect vested interests and to keep the illusion that the planet works the way we are taught to believe it does. They could announce that every human on the planet would be dead in twenty years due to Fukushima, or that interdimensional beings from another universe regularly abduct people sometimes keep, or kill them, and that we are emotional food for these entities, or that we are being continually sprayed by toxins, and I think people would not panic. Myself if they announced the truth I think people would go on with their lives. After all we have watched our rights and our wealth being taken away and we still obey their criminal laws and go to work if we have a job. Any frightening truth that they could announce would be a subject of conversation before people went back to their routine.

I think any reactions lets call them negatives, would outweigh the positives

Would you spend 5 years at University getting a degree if you knew we'd all be dead in 20 ?
Would you take out a mortgage ?
Would you have children ?

Lets take just the mortgage example, lets say everyone with a mortgage says whats the point and stops paying it, spending the money on having a good time in the little time we have left
This would collapse the finance sector.

I think the butterfly effect would kick in

Butterfly effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependency on initial conditions in which a small change at one place in a deterministic nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state.

Even small reactions en mass to this news, could have large scale consequences in the here and now

I think any reactions lets call them negatives, would outweigh the positives

Would you spend 5 years at University getting a degree if you knew we'd all be dead in 20 ?
Would you take out a mortgage ?
Would you have children ?

Lets take just the mortgage example, lets say everyone with a mortgage says whats the point and stops paying it, spending the money on having a good time in the little time we have left
This would collapse the finance sector.

I think the butterfly effect would kick in

Butterfly effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even small reactions en mass to this news, could have large scale consequences in the here and now
Jesus had it wrong then (you shall know the truth and the truth shall bring about financial collapse.)

One has to ponder as to how the site has coped with the last 6.2 Quake the had last week...
You have hit a very important point. How is that we know anything about what is going on at Fukushima? No one is saying anything any more about the fact that we do not know. Considering the prediction of the end of all human life on the planet, cancer, damage and deaths that have already happened, where are the people now who were so alarmed and anxious to report the truth of what is still happening? They have been successful in shutting down all reporting.

Another model that might give us some clues as to the effects of making public a "no hope scenario" as has been suggested is the Fukushima example is long term prison sentences

Long term prison sentences have been shown to increase hostility in inmates

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/info_8162591_effects-life-sentence-prison.html

engaged in more violence in the community and in prison, involved in property destruction

Are the "worst of the wors... [Int J Offender Ther Comp Criminol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Sadly humans who find themselves in a no hope situation often then engage in antisocial behavior.

We see this is some mass shooting examples too, people who feel they have nothing left to live for go on a rampage and take as many as they can with them.

You have hit a very important point. How is that we know anything about what is going on at Fukushima? No one is saying anything any more about the fact that we do not know. Considering the prediction of the end of all human life on the planet, cancer, damage and deaths that have already happened, where are the people now who were so alarmed and anxious to report the truth of what is still happening? They have been successful in shutting down all reporting.

The shut down of all reporting is directly attributable to the laws enacted in Japan that make reporting on Fukushima a crime - with the added fact that there is a near total black-out of all news coming from Fukushima. No news, no reports.

The following video (posted 4 months ago) is a compilation of 3 to 4 separate reports - Thom Hartmann is the first.

Anonymous Fukushima Nuclear Radiation Update

Paul Gunter is the Director, Reactor Oversight Project-Beyond Nuclear. Here is the link for Paul Gunter's nuclear watch site: Beyond Nuclear - Home

This is the link to all the Japan relevant news: Beyond Nuclear - Japan

TEXT: "Harvey Wasserman of Solartopia fame hosted Beyond Nuclear's Paul Gunter and Kevin Kamps on his Progressive Radio Network show "Green Power and Wellness." Harvey's intro is below, and you can listen to the full show at this link here. Harvey plans to have Paul and Kevin back on his show on July 22nd.

"FUKUSHIMA IS STILL HAPPENING as we hear from PAUL GUNTER and KEVIN KAMPS of BEYOND NUCLEAR about the horrific on-going disaster in Japan. Far from being calmed and cool, the crisis in spent fuel management continues at Fukushima. Loss of coolant in Unit Five’s spent fuel pool has developed. Units Four, Three, Two and One are also in varying states of flux, to the extent that Tokyo Electric has taken a “vacation” from bring down damaged fuel rods at Unit Four. Paul also reports that a two-inch piece of spent plutonium fuel has been found more than a mile away from the reactors, along with many other fragments of what was obviously a fission explosion. That the assault on nuclear regulators in Japan continues. And that the Japanese people have stood firm against opening any of the 48 other reactors still shut. NONE of this is being reported in ANY corporate media despite its life-and-death impacts on us all. Paul and Kevin will be back with us for more reports. In the meantime, please listen closely and send the links for this important show so others can know that FUKUSHIMA IS NOT OVER!!!"

Another model that might give us some clues as to the effects of making public a "no hope scenario" as has been suggested is the Fukushima example is long term prison sentences

Long term prison sentences have been shown to increase hostility in inmates

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/info_8162591_effects-life-sentence-prison.html

engaged in more violence in the community and in prison, involved in property destruction

Are the "worst of the wors... [Int J Offender Ther Comp Criminol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Sadly humans who find themselves in a no hope situation often then engage in antisocial behavior.

We see this is some mass shooting examples too, people who feel they have nothing left to live for go on a rampage and take as many as they can with them.
This model is more hopeful: you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you violent (A lot of money is made on violence)

Paul Gunter is the Director, Reactor Oversight Project-Beyond Nuclear. Here is the link for Paul Gunter's nuclear watch site: Beyond Nuclear - Home

This is the link to all the Japan relevant news: Beyond Nuclear - Japan

TEXT: "Harvey Wasserman of Solartopia fame hosted Beyond Nuclear's Paul Gunter and Kevin Kamps on his Progressive Radio Network show "Green Power and Wellness." Harvey's intro is below, and you can listen to the full show at this link here. Harvey plans to have Paul and Kevin back on his show on July 22nd.

"FUKUSHIMA IS STILL HAPPENING as we hear from PAUL GUNTER and KEVIN KAMPS of BEYOND NUCLEAR about the horrific on-going disaster in Japan. Far from being calmed and cool, the crisis in spent fuel management continues at Fukushima. Loss of coolant in Unit Five’s spent fuel pool has developed. Units Four, Three, Two and One are also in varying states of flux, to the extent that Tokyo Electric has taken a “vacation” from bring down damaged fuel rods at Unit Four. Paul also reports that a two-inch piece of spent plutonium fuel has been found more than a mile away from the reactors, along with many other fragments of what was obviously a fission explosion. That the assault on nuclear regulators in Japan continues. And that the Japanese people have stood firm against opening any of the 48 other reactors still shut. NONE of this is being reported in ANY corporate media despite its life-and-death impacts on us all. Paul and Kevin will be back with us for more reports. In the meantime, please listen closely and send the links for this important show so others can know that FUKUSHIMA IS NOT OVER!!!"
These are excellent sites that you have recommended. Any one interested in this subject will find them helpful:)

We’ve Opened the Gates of Hell
Preface: we’ve written thousands of articles on Fukushima and radiation. But this post will spotlight recent articles from EneNews … with which we have no affiliation of any nature whatsoever.

The American media hasn’t covered Fukushima for a long time. But that doesn’t mean there hasn’t been any news. It just means that the U.S. and Japanese governments have worked hard to cover it up.

Here’s a roundup of recent news (links to EneNews; click through to see original source material … that’s how the internet
works
):
We've Opened the Gates of Hell Washington's Blog

We have a very interesting world right now. Consider what we can tick off -

- wars (and rumors of war) that threaten (we're there some would argue) to engulf us all in a WWIII kind of never-ending scenario;

- plagues like the Ebola virus, that are, as we speak, spreading across Africa;

- famines with the added problem of lack of potable water for vast areas;

- self-induced human cataclysms like radiation;

- climate change and methane gas and the sixth extinction.

Alls we need next is the descent of the hostile aliens. :cool:

BTW I have a hunch that human societies always hit a breaking point and have a series of 'symptoms' that show up with the 'fever' of a population crunch (hence the end-of-days' apocalyptic points of reference - they were just writing about what they had observed taking place in other breakdowns, other 'endings'). These breaking points are driven by population. Up to this point such breakdowns have happened 'locally' and no one any where else on the globe would know. Due to the nature of our global civilization now - we can observe it all globally. Has a little more oomph because of that.

We have a very interesting world right now. Consider what we can tick off -

- wars (and rumors of war) that threaten (we're there some would argue) to engulf us all in a WWIII kind of never-ending scenario;

- plagues like the Ebola virus, that are, as we speak, spreading across Africa;

- famines with the added problem of lack of potable water for vast areas;

- self-induced human cataclysms like radiation;

- climate change and methane gas and the sixth extinction.

Alls we need next is the descent of the hostile aliens. :cool:

BTW I have a hunch that human societies always hit a breaking point and have a series of 'symptoms' that show up with the 'fever' of a population crunch (hence the end-of-days' apocalyptic points of reference - they were just writing about what they had observed taking place in other breakdowns, other 'endings'). These breaking points are driven by population. Up to this point such breakdowns have happened 'locally' and no one any where else on the globe would know. Due to the nature of our global civilization now - we can observe it all globally. Has a little more oomph because of that.

We've ALWAYS had wars, rumors of wars, diseases and plagues, threat of world destruction, famines and starvation.....through out history.
Why is now any different?

We've ALWAYS had wars, rumors of wars, diseases and plagues, threat of world destruction, famines and starvation.....through out history.
Why is now any different?

Oh. It just struck me yesterday when I was watching a series of interviews on the news. Then I saw the latest post on this thread.

It seems to me the war bit is different. We really are looking at an enflamed world.

And while there have always been famines and plagues, there is something different this time round.

Radiation/Climate Change - the die-offs - a bit different, too.

Just seems different - it all seems more intense - but that may be a function of the internet. What would Marshall McLuhan say about the internet - hot or cold?

A recent report suggests that the Japanese government is intent upon releasing the remaining radioactive water into the Ocean. The proposed “solution” becomes the cause of radioactive contamination of both the Japanese coastline as well as the Pacific Ocean, extending to the coastline of North America.

While the chairman of the Nuclear Radiation Authority recognizes that the water in the tanks is heavily “tainted”, a decision has nonetheless been taken to empty the tanks and dump the water into the Ocean:
The Fukushima Endgame: The Radioactive Contamination of the Pacific Ocean | Global Research
Sockeye, Inshore Waters in British Columbia Test Fukushima-free
“At Ogden Point in Victoria, we see the background weapons testing cesium-137 (1.3 becquerels per cubic metre of water), and we don’t see anything from Fukushima,” Cullen said, pointing also to results from Kelp Watch, a California-based research project that extends from Baja-Mexico to Alaska. “So far cesium-134 has not been detected.”

By contrast, 1,500 kilometres offshore, the level of “Fukushima-specific cesium-137”
increased between February and August from about two to five becquerels per cubic metre.
Sockeye, inshore waters test Fukushima-free - Local News - Coast Reporter
How Radioactive is Our Ocean?

Merry Christmas Planet Earth from the Powers That Be!

May the contamination of your waters go unnoticed and may your perpetual consumer ignorance be a shining beacon for all to see on our remote control surveillance systems. We bring you peace through security and paranoia. Please disregard any effects of the contamination of the air you breathe, the food you eat or any object that you might touch. Symptoms may be temporary or permanent, but these are simply features of a more permanent solution that we will be beaming to you from outer space in the very near future.

Be well. Don't worry. Be Happy. Buy More.
That is all. Please return back to your daily toil and electronic distractions. Think PayPal. Love shiny things.

Message 2500.

Back