• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

From The NY Times: The Pentagon's Secret UFO Program

Last edited by a moderator:
We're just having fun with your Internet insecurities.

As an aside, not a side or at any side, ?? I am compiling a large list of "stolen" [your term] members avatars, quotes and similar materiel for your ongoing enjoyment and thorough investigations into Operation Crap Don't Matter.

Walter Bosley - not - maybe - who knows - I'm confused.

Please stop using my photo. You do not have my permission to use it.

Please stop using my photo. You do not have my permission to use it.

Welcome, and yeah, we figured that one out a while ago. Unfortunately, the thief has once again burrowed underground. Since both the NSA and Interpol are now on the case, it’s simply a matter of time until the ferocious beast is brought under control.

If you don't mind my inquiring; where did he discover your image at?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah Scoles’ latest article in WIRED, this one has she and her sister driving out to the Skinwalker Ranch. They get there, but that’s about it. Hope she intends some follow up articles.

There's no indication she gained any access to the Ranch, so I doubt there's much more to tell.

The UFO Congress has released the part of the Elizondo interview where he responds to questions:

He seems to increasingly contradict himself as time progresses. For example, earlier he described why he left the DoD like this:
Let me first say why I left the department. There are a few times in life, you in order to make an organization better you actually have to leave it. In this particular case I did not ask for this job that I was given, I was asked to take it, so I took it as many other jobs I have had in the past. I was given a mission, that mission was to run AATIP and figure out what these things were and how they work, and unfortunately in order to accomplish the very mission I was given by the DoD, I actually had to leave the department to do it. It was in fact my loyalty to the secretary why I left that, not because of disloyalty. My loyalty to the American people, the Dod, and to the secretary unwavering, but I also understood that in order for the department and the American people to take this to the next level I would have to take the step of leaving the one department that I love so much and going to the private side to finish the mission. I think TTSA is an organization that can help us achieve that.
I would be doing much better right now if I was working for the government between all my benefits and my retirement. This was not an economically sound decision for me to join TTSA.

Now in that new video, the story goes as follows:
My decision to leave the US government was before I ever knew anything about TTSA. My initial plan was to frankly fade off into the sunset, take a job working something that I could enjoy that was completely unrelated to the US government and if you will, like I said, fade off into the sunset. It was actually TTSA that found me through some colleagues of mine in the intelligence community once they found out that I was leaving had suggested that maybe I should talk to some of the folks at TTSA who were interested in talking to me.

His answer to that Chain of Custody documentation is also interesting:
The Chain of Custody documentation is the providence of the DoD ... if anybody wanted to see it, it would be up to the DoD to release it. It is a DoD form. It is not classified, but unfortunately as a DoD form you have to go through the DoD to ask for a copy of it.
So... why exactly hasn't the TTSA been able to obtain a copy and release it then?

For the most part he is really just evading the questions, once again, and many of those are of the type that the excuses about classified information do not really apply.

Last edited:
There's no indication she gained any access to the Ranch, so I doubt there's much more to tell.

The UFO Congress has released the part of the Elizondo interview where he responds to questions:

He seems to increasingly contradict himself as time progresses. For example, earlier he described why he left the DoD like this:

So... why exactly hasn't the TTSA been able to obtain a copy and release it then?

For the most part he is really just evading the questions, once again, and many of those are of the type that the excuses about classified information do not really apply.
Indeed Brother @Realm, TTSA seems to be serving up nothing but a series of giant Nothingburgers.

I mean, at this point, we are so starved for disclosure nourishment that I might even eat a real hamburger made from the mutilated cattle at the Skinwalker Ranch.

Hey, wait a minute! That could be a real marketable idea for TTSA! Exotic beef patties made from cows that were “touched by an alien.” We call them “Bigelow Burgers.” Tom DeLonge could charge $200 for each one served at his Encinitas Emporium. Or get it for free if you Remote View the menu. . . .

“America! What a country! I love it!” —- Yakov Smirnoff

So it never occurred to you that Mr. Elizondo was thinking about leaving his position in the Pentagon and just disappearing into the sunset, until the co-founders of the TTSA approached him and offered him an opportunity to instead go public and help them try to bring about a serious public discussion about the phenomenon that brought us to this forum?

Man, watching you guys try to find a conspiracy theory in this story is laughable.

This man brought the AATIP to public awareness for the first time, obviously at great professional and economic risk. And he's already gotten 2-3 videos and one very compelling story released to the public - and apparently there are two dozen more clips going through the declassification review process right now, according to George Knapp's recent segment with Mr. Elizondo. And now that we know about the AATIP, we can file FOIA requests for the three dozen technical reports that were produced by the program.

The only rational response to this series of developments would be to say "thank you sir, may I have another?" But instead this thread has turned into "Conspiracy Corner" with all three of you guys falling over each other to find something to hate on. What a joke.

Because it's up to the DoD to release that stuff if they choose, and perhaps they've already made that request but the DoD hasn't done it yet? Crazy to think that it could be something that simple and obvious, I know.

Please, no more phone calls … we have a winner!

“As I wrote in volume 2 of my Confessions, Bigelow works with John B. Alexander (born 1937), a retired United States Army colonel, who currently lives in Las Vegas with his two sons and his wife Victoria Lacas Alexander, and studies alien abductions. As I pointed out in my book, what most people don’t realize about Bigelow and Alexander, is that the two are members of The Temple of Set, the darkest faction of the American Illuminati, founded by Satanist and Theosphist Dr. Michael A. Aquino, a retired Lt.Colonel of the Military Intelligence who specialized in Psychological Warfare. They seem to use this research to disguise the groups more occult experiments and Satanic practices, in places like Skinwalker Ranch, also known as Sherman Ranch, a property located on approximately 480 acres (1.9 km2) southeast of Ballard, Utah, that is allegedly the site of paranormal and UFO related activities.”

Robert Bigelow and The Temple of Set behind the Pentagon UFO investigation – Leo Zagami

“The Temple of Set is an occult initiatory order founded in 1975. A new religious movement and form of Western esotericism, the Temple espouses a religion known as Setianism, whose practitioners are called Setians. This is sometimes identified as a form of Satanism, although this term is not often embraced by Setians and is contested by some academics.”

Temple of Set - Wikipedia

So it never occurred to you that Mr. Elizondo was thinking about leaving his position in the Pentagon and just disappearing into the sunset, until the co-founders of the TTSA approached him and offered him an opportunity to instead go public and help them try to bring about a serious public discussion about the phenomenon that brought us to this forum?

Did you even read the texts I just quoted, that contained pretty much just that. The contradiction you once again don't seem to be able to see, not too surprisingly, is that he stated his decision to leave had nothing to do with the TTSA and he was planning to fade off into the sunset to do something unrelated he enjoys, and then at the same time tries to explain he had to leave to "finish the mission" and how he gave up benefits and all that for it.

Man, watching you guys try to find a conspiracy theory in this story is laughable.

This is getting pretty hilarious again. Do I need to explain you the difference between contradiction and conspiracy theory? Do I need to remind you how you tried to defend scammers by inventing conspiracy theories against Wikipedia that you based on false information?

And he's already gotten 2-3 videos and one very compelling story released to the public

Let me help you to count. They have so far released 2 videos, one of which was already leaked public years ago, just like that associated story.

He hasn't revealed anything about the context of that only new video, which is why those who have even felt it alone is worth of investigation at all have looked at the only thing they have, which has led to theories of IR glares and jet engines. Elizondo in turn has reacted to those with a number of self-contradictory statements, such as hoping people can help them identify those objects and do not need to believe him but the data, and then ridiculed those theories for basically not trusting his words about data that isn't even available.

And now that we know about the AATIP, we can file FOIA requests for the three dozen technical reports that were produced by the program.

And why do we need to do that? Elizondo knows what to ask, where to ask, and would have some direct contacts as well that could help. He is now advertising basically worthless stock for $5 apiece with promises of new information and all. So why hasn't he been able to provide that information or at least make a clear statement that he has done such requests?

Furthermore, so far such requests by others haven't resulted any actual data:
To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science, Tom Delonge, and the Secret DoD UFO Research Program

The only rational response to this series of developments would be to say "thank you sir, may I have another?" But instead this thread has turned into "Conspiracy Corner" with all three of you guys falling over each other to find something to hate on. What a joke.

When we look at the actual facts instead of your hopes and dreams, the joke's really on you and your blind faith.

Because it's up to the DoD to release that stuff if they choose, and perhaps they've already made that request but the DoD hasn't done it yet? Crazy to think that it could be something that simple and obvious, I know.

Do you understand they have marketed those videos from the get-go by them having the CoC documentation, which Elizondo now stated isn't even classified, and yet during all this time they haven't been able to prove they have what they have claimed to have all this time?

It seems that Bigelow, Col. Alexander, and the Temple of Set are helping NASA return to its occult roots in dealing with the industry that was pioneered by scientist and occultist Jack Parsons (1914-1952) of the Ordo Templi Orientis.

What? :D

So NASA has "occult roots" because one JPL guy had such connections? Is there any actual credible evidence Bigelow would have connections to Temple of Set?

So John Alexander worked for Bigelow's NIDS, and the founder of Temple of Set is Michael Aquino, who "allegedly befriended" with Alexander according to this:
VISUP: Fringe: The Strange and Terrible History of the Far Right and High Weirdness Part X

But that's nowhere close to establishing that Bigelow would be closely connected, let alone a member.

Last edited:

“As I wrote in volume 2 of my Confessions, Bigelow works with John B. Alexander (born 1937), a retired United States Army colonel, who currently lives in Las Vegas with his two sons and his wife Victoria Lacas Alexander, and studies alien abductions. As I pointed out in my book, what most people don’t realize about Bigelow and Alexander, is that the two are members of The Temple of Set, the darkest faction of the American Illuminati, founded by Satanist and Theosphist Dr. Michael A. Aquino, a retired Lt.Colonel of the Military Intelligence who specialized in Psychological Warfare. They seem to use this research to disguise the groups more occult experiments and Satanic practices, in places like Skinwalker Ranch, also known as Sherman Ranch, a property located on approximately 480 acres (1.9 km2) southeast of Ballard, Utah, that is allegedly the site of paranormal and UFO related activities.”

Robert Bigelow and The Temple of Set behind the Pentagon UFO investigation – Leo Zagami

“The Temple of Set is an occult initiatory order founded in 1975. A new religious movement and form of Western esotericism, the Temple espouses a religion known as Setianism, whose practitioners are called Setians. This is sometimes identified as a form of Satanism, although this term is not often embraced by Setians and is contested by some academics.”

Temple of Set - Wikipedia
Excellent find, @S.R.L. ! Now, at the great risk of exposing my own occult demonic intelligence cover (since I am mentioned in the opening sentence of Jasun Horsely’s blogpost here:
Further Ruminations on the 2nd Matrix of Conspiratainment & Occultism (Inc. Peter Levenda-Simon Cabana Update)

But also at greater risk of thoroughly bemusing the low-key Brother @Realm :cool: and spooking the high-strung Brother @Thomas R Morrison even higher (to possible dog-whistle frequencies :eek:) I will nevertheless call attention to the section near the beginning where Jasun writes about the Temple of Set and Col Michael Aquino, because all of it is there in the full context of TTSA due to the subject of Jasun’s entire article which is Peter Levenda, who is the great occult historian chosen by Tom DeLonge to write the trilogy of books for TTSA called Sekret Machines.

Jasun links to this Amazon review written by Peter Levenda
https://www.amazon.com/gp/review/R3OE64893HU6DG
of Michael Aquino’s book entitled
WE BREAK THE SWORD: The Nazi Peace of 1940

https://www.amazon.com/We-Break-Sword-Nazi-Peace/dp/1530984319

Book blurb:

MindWar is the art and science of resolving international political and military crises through the application of Psychological Control (PSYCON) techniques to the electromagnetic architecture of the human brain, replacing violent irrationality with constructive and cooperative creativity. The result is the elimination of the bloodshed of conventional physical war (PhysWar). The author's 2013 book MindWar_ introduced and detailed this methodology. We Break the Sword is one of a series of theoretical case studies of how MindWar could have been applied to various historical conflicts, in this case the European theater of World War II in 1940. It also addresses prevention of the subsequent development of atomic warfare, delaying if not eliminating that worldwide international danger. An "alternative history" of what might have come to pass - instead of the horrors that did.

Here is an excerpt of Peter’s review

We are fast approaching a point in human history and development where esoteric ideas meet high technology. The coming Singularity may well be understood best by those who have labored in the vineyard of occultism as well as of cybernetics. We know that Dr. Aquino (Ph.D. in political science, UCSB) was associated for a long time with the Temple of Set; we also know he labored for a long time with the US Army, holding the rank of Lt. Colonel when he retired. High Priest, Grand Master, and Lieutenant Colonel. We Break the Sword is virtual reality, but played out on the flat screen of ideas that are deeper than either the occultist or the soldier alone can understand.

As it says in the Good Book of Revelation Chapter 2, Verse 29, Blink 182:
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

So NASA has "occult roots" because one JPL guy had such connections? Is there any actual credible evidence Bigelow would have connections to Temple of Set?

So John Alexander worked for Bigelow's NIDS, and the founder of Temple of Set is Michael Aquino, who "allegedly befriended" with Alexander according to this:
VISUP: Fringe: The Strange and Terrible History of the Far Right and High Weirdness Part X

But that's nowhere close to establishing that Bigelow would be closely connected, let alone a member.
All righty, then Brother @Realm! So glad you have referenced the VISUP blog of “Recluse.” I see you have linked to Part 10 of 10 in his Far Right and High Weirdness series. Leaving aside Buffalo Bob Bigelow for a moment, please focus now on the entelechy of Col. Michel Aquino, whom Recluse features in the latter half of the very previous installment, Part 9 of 10! It is important for you to read the history of Aquino’s founding of the Temple of Set because it arises out of his earlier connection with Anton Lavay, the founder of the Church of Satan.

You see, this begins to fill in the earlier provenance of TTSA. Up to now I have shown you the provenance of TTSA back to the Church of Scientology in the late 60’s through Hal Puthoff. But before Puthoff, the provenance goes from L. Ron Hubbard and Jack Parsons back to the figures of Aleister Crowley and HP Lovecraft, two figures who are of critical importance to the occult historian Peter Levenda. I hope you are seeing the pieces of this puzzle fall together better now.

VISUP: Fringe: The Strange and Terrible History of the Far Right and High Weirdness Part IX

No doubt Colonel Michael Aquino is a familiar figure to many of my readers. A long time bugaboo of the conspiratorial right, Aquino began his occult odyssey in the late 1960s when he became a member of Anton LeVay's Church of Satan (CoS). LaVay was greatly impressed with the highly intelligent, clean-cut Aquino, and by the early 1970s Aquino was made a High Priest in the Church of Satan. By the time he left the CoS, Aquino was a Magister IV, only one grade below LaVay in the CoS's hierarchy. LaVay further honored Aquino by allowing him to craft the "Call of Cthulu" ritual, based upon the writings of H.P. Lovecraft, that were incorporated into the CoS.

But by the mid-1970s a growing rift was emerging between Aquino and LaVay. LaVay had become disaffected by Aquino's egotism and "over intellectualism" while Aquino was fed up with LaVay's refusal to relinquish administration powers and his practice of selling priesthoods. Aquino felt that such things should be based upon merit rather than the amount of money one could pay. Needless to say, he also found the professed atheism of the CoS to be sterile as well.

This led Aquino to perform a ritual in 1975 that would set him on the path to founding his own secret order.

"On the eve of the North solstice, June 21, 1975, Aquino performed a magical 'Working' and Satan purportedly appeared to him in the image of Set – the oryx-headed god of death and destruction that Aquino claims is the earliest manifestation of the Christian devil, dating back to 3000 BC. The result was a document, The Book of Coming Forth by Night, in which Set declared the dawning of the 'Aeon of Set.' According to the document, the origins of the new era can be traced back to 1904, when Set appeared to Aleister Crowley in Cairo in the guise of his guardian angel, Aiwass, and declared Crowley the herald for the dawning 'Aeon of Horus.' In 1966, LeVay ushered in the Aeon of Satan, an intermediary phase that symbolized indulgence and that was to prepare the way for the Aeon of Set, which would bring forth enlightenment."
Satan Wants You, Arthur Lyons, pgs. 126-127)

This spurred Aquino to break with the Church of Satan and found his own Temple of Set(ToS) the same year.

Excellent find, @S.R.L. ! Now, at the great risk of exposing my own occult demonic intelligence cover (since I am mentioned in the opening sentence of Jasun Horsely’s blogpost here:
Further Ruminations on the 2nd Matrix of Conspiratainment & Occultism (Inc. Peter Levenda-Simon Cabana Update)

But also at greater risk of thoroughly bemusing the low-key Brother @Realm :cool:

LOL, so that's what you fear.

OK, so Levenda whose books TTSA is now selling was quite evidently the author of some occultist grimoire hoax. Yet another strange link for a strange company.

Levenda has apparently tried to deny being that pseudonymous author "Simon", but the evidence seems strong, as detailed here as well:
The most common theory is that the role of Simon is being played by The Dark Lord author Peter Levenda. According to a brief bio from the Coast to Coast AM website, Simon "has appeared on television and radio discussing such topics as exorcism, Satanism, and Nazism," as has Levenda. In fact, when Simon appeared on the talk show, he attempted to disguise his voice by speaking through some sort of audio effect that lowered the pitch a couple of steps. When I played the audio file on my computer and pitched it back up using Ableton Live software, the unmasked Simon's voice clearly sounded like that of the Peter Levenda I interviewed earlier this year. Most tellingly, if you do a record search at the US Copyright Office website, "Peter Levenda (Simon, pseud.)" appears as the copyright owner on two of Simon's books (The Gates of the Necronomicon and Papal Magic).
The cult of Cthulhu: real prayer for a fake tentacle

One of those copyright office documents can be seen here:
https://danharms.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/necgatestx.jpg

And Levenda's not too convincing denial is here:
A Word About the Necronomicon | Peter Levenda's Journal

He also details his interesting personal history there:
All that said, I have never denied my role in the Necronomicon affair as tedious and repetitious as the questions have become over the decades and indeed it has been my fortune to find myself involved (if only peripherally) in some of the seminal political and religious events of the 20th century, usually by chance. I joined the ASPR (American Society for Psychical Research) when I was sixteen. I gate-crashed St. Patrick’s Cathedral during the RFK funeral in 1968 (while still a high school senior); I similarly waltzed into Colonia Dignidad eleven years later and emerged unscathed (the same could not be said for others who were not so lucky). I was involved (as a teenager) with the same church that numbered David Ferrie, Jack Martin, and Tommy Baumler among its “bishops”: some of whom were believed to have been involved in the JFK assassination. I was doing business in China during Deng Xiao Ping. I worked with one of the CIA agents who was part of E. Howard Hunt’s front operation, the Mullen Corporation. I worked for Bendix when they were training troops in Saudi Arabia, and later for a major Israeli bank sending coded traffic to Tel Aviv via telex. During the period 1968-1980 I met with members of the PLO, the IRA, the Weathermen, the Panthers, NORAID, the National Renaissance Party, the Klan, etc. I met such notables in the New Age scene as Raymond and Rosemary Buckland, Herman Slater, Ed Buczynski, and Leo Martello.

Just thought of attempting to break the monotony while awaiting TPTB in finalizing the big “D”.

Leaving aside Buffalo Bob Bigelow for a moment, please focus now on the entelechy of Col. Michel Aquino, whom Recluse features in the latter half of the very previous installment, Part 9 of 10! It is important for you to read the history of Aquino’s founding of the Temple of Set because it arises out of his earlier connection with Anton Lavay, the founder of the Church of Satan.

You see, this begins to fill in the earlier provenance of TTSA. Up to now I have shown you the provenance of TTSA back to the Church of Scientology in the late 60’s through Hal Puthoff. But before Puthoff, the provenance goes from L. Ron Hubbard and Jack Parsons back to the figures of Aleister Crowley and HP Lovecraft, two figures who are of critical importance to the occult historian Peter Levenda. I hope you are seeing the pieces of this puzzle fall together better now.

This defnitely is one interesting puzzle!

Within this strange company, CoS is more like a voice of reason among the really crazy stuff (CoS is that "sterile atheism" you quoted above, at least in its current form). Since you have obviously investigated this in more detail, have you found clear links from Aquino onwards to Alexander or Bigelow?

Just thought of attempting to break the monotony while awaiting TPTB in finalizing the big “D”.

Clearly successfully so. :)

Uh-huh. So this is what you guys are citing as evidence now? Wooo...

513V1RrbNXL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Books by Leo Zagami:

"Confessions of an Illuminati, Volume I: The Whole Truth About the Illuminati and the New World Order"

"Confessions of an Illuminati, Volume II: The Time of Revelation and Tribulation Leading up to 2020"

"Confessions of an Illuminati, Volume III: Espionage, Templars and Satanism in the Shadows of the Vatican"

"The Invisible Master: Secret Chiefs, Unknown Superiors and the puppet masters who pull the strings of Occult Power from The Alien World"

Sure, that looks legit...lol.

So can people buy tin foil hats from you guys, or do they have to make their own to join your fanatical little conspiracy/hate club here? Inquiring minds want to know, haha.

Uh-huh. So this is what you guys are citing as evidence now? Wooo...

513V1RrbNXL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Books by Leo Zagami:

"Confessions of an Illuminati, Volume I: The Whole Truth About the Illuminati and the New World Order"

"Confessions of an Illuminati, Volume II: The Time of Revelation and Tribulation Leading up to 2020"

"Confessions of an Illuminati, Volume III: Espionage, Templars and Satanism in the Shadows of the Vatican"

"The Invisible Master: Secret Chiefs, Unknown Superiors and the puppet masters who pull the strings of Occult Power from The Alien World"

Sure, that looks legit...lol.

So can people buy tin foil hats from you guys, or do they have to make their own to join your fanatical little conspiracy/hate club here? Inquiring minds want to know, haha.

It’s absurd, although, Alexander’s wife existing alone on egg whites might somehow fit into Zagami’s narrative.

It’s absurd, although, Alexander’s wife existing alone on egg whites might somehow fit into Zagami’s narrative.
Oh I dunno - wouldn't a Satanist be more into a yolks/fetuses-only diet? That's a bit closer to the whole "blood of the lamb" thing, isn't it?

So are you buying Realm's whole "Luis Elizondo gave conflicting reasons for leaving the AATIP - oMgZ0r!" thing, or is it as plain to you as it is to me that he was planning on leaving the Pentagon anyway, but then saw the TTSA gig as a way to go public with what he'd learned?

Because it seems very clear to me that Luis Elizondo is perhaps the first real ally that ufology has had among "government insiders" in ages, and it seems insane to me to attack him over this kind of petty minutia. I think it might take another year or two for the rest of those two dozen clips to be released by the DoD, and we might get some of those technical reports as well. So why not give him a chance, and see how this all plays out? I mean, this isn't some shady BS situation like the MJ-12 documents - this is authentic stuff. Hell, I've been waiting my entire life for a story like this to come out, and by all indications what we've seen so far is just the tip of the iceberg.

If we're going to go after anybody, it should be the people keeping these secrets, not the people bringing them out, y'know?

Last edited:
Oh I dunno - wouldn't a Satanist be more into a yolks/fetuses-only diet? That's a bit closer to the whole "blood of the lamb" thing, y'know?
Truer words have never been written, while contemplating if the yolks are being saved for Mr. Bigelow’s appetite.
So are you buying Realm's whole "Luis Elizondo gave conflicting reasons for leaving the AATIP - oMgZ0r!" thing, or is it as plain to you as it is to me that he was planning on leaving the Pentagon anyway, but then saw the TTSA gig as a way to go public with what he'd learned?
In not following the story to the exclusion of my real life, I’d like to know if Elizondo first approached DeLonge, or, if DeLonge first approached Elizondo. In other words, the circumstances in which they first became acquainted.

Back