• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Friedman on Corso

Free versions of recent episodes:

... his own son that makes me hesitant.

His son is clearly IMO crazy/delusional and I wonder if he inherited it from his father.

I don't remember Corso Sr. talking about a time machine his son Corso Jr. does though at length. He seems to think the Roswell craft is a time machine and it's his destiny to rebuild it so he can send it back in time to where it crashed in 1947.

Man! I don't recall this. But, if you look at anyone trying to keep their momentum going in the UFO field, they have to resort to more outragious claims to extend their 15 minutes of fame.

Mr. Corso's son is a guy who does not wish to exit stage right gracefully.

And, I lie, I did watch a video lecture his son gave... he did more damage to his Dad's reputation than Bill Birnes ever could.

Roswell won't ever get treated fairly. Major media mentionings always seem to totally ignore these two vastly important points.

100%
of the 60+ people that were seeked out by Friedman (none tried to seek publicity) when he investigated Roswell; that were said to be involved in some manner with the incident (first or second hand) have at some point admitted either they don't have enough information or that they believed a craft crashed and was not from Earth. All of those individuals who claimed they saw pieces from what was recovered have at some point said they believe it was not from earth. Many of the people can be proven to have been where they said they were in July 1947.

0% of the debunkers or people who have come forward to talk about Project Mogul or other non UFO cover stories can be proven to have been in Roswell at the time. In fact the one and only man who said he was involved in retrieving a balloon has been proven to have not been anywhere near there and is/was employed in counter intelligence. To top it off his story he told inconsistently and he's since changed his tune and admits he was not involved in the retreival.

If someone has different information than what I'm saying; by all means provide it. This is what I have found from all the material I've ever researched on Roswell.
I bring these points up because that video bugged me lol.

Something happened at Roswell in 1947 what it was still remains a mystery 99 per cent of the Worlds population has no clue what it was but you have to think about that 1 per cent who are they and where are they somebody out there Know's this secret the riddle of Course is finding them which is no easy task as we know through sixty years of secrecy.
But look at what the military siad in 1947,We have in our possession a Flying Disc Is the military of world's only superpower that stupid that they couldnt identify a weather ballon from an alien spacecraft and it took them twenty fours to do so shows how much control and respect they had with the public the military was the king in 1947 no doubt about it has anything changed to this day:question:

Back