• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

FREE TO READ: Serious New Ufology Magazine

Free episodes:

Welcome to the Wayne Dyer/Carl Sagan or as we like to say "I'm OK you're OK it's the damn birth canal really" wing of the institute. :D But, seriously, I'll check it out once I get home tonight. :cool:

I attempted to read the editorial but it is very badly written. My impression is that its by someone who is reaching beyond their writing and communication skills.

There are repeated references to the magazine being contextual vs content based. This new approach is what apparently differentiates this magazine from others. The following is an excerpt from the document:

"... my personal hypothesis are CONTENT based whereas Serious New Ufology is CONTEXTUAL. However Ufology without any content would be a strange beast so it cannot be overlooked... it is merely secondary to the context."

I see...

no wait... wtf?

Apparently this magazine provides a new platform for "Serious" discussion for the likes of Dr. Michio Kaku and other (and I quote) "thinkers from academia" so they can at last discuss UFOs without the "giggle factor". That would be cool but I suggest that they keep future editorials to a minimum.

I mean no offense toward Paulb2b2 for starting this thread. Furthermore this magazine could contain new material worth reading. I didn't even read the entire editorial so don't take my review to seriously.

Regards,
Gary

I won't knock Paul for trying to something constructive. It's much easier to be an armchair critic than contribute something beyond that yourself.

Back