• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Forum Changes...

Gene, love the new look :)
Yes. It may look a little different, but it does work. We would not have moved the forum to a new environment without this support.
----------
New forum software looks good. I'll miss the blocky vBulletin but this will grow on me.
The two gentleman behind XenForo, Kier and Mike, used to work for vBulletin, so they know what went wrong with that product.

I'm still too new here to be bothered by the change because I was used to the "old" look. The new layout looks good! it's easier on these old eyes too. Thanks for the improvements.

Angel; Im so glad you stayed! im happy to be a part of this fourms. your post has always been reasonable and helpfull. as for the fourms new looks very nice!
Bo

The two gentleman behind XenForo, Kier and Mike, used to work for vBulletin, so they know what went wrong with that product.

Just a note, at least in Safari running on OS X Lion, the button to access your account, which also displays the notifications, is partially hidden behind the search field. (Disregard my pretentious executive bio photo, I didn't get to choose the pose)
Screen Shot 2011-11-07 at 3.32.39 PM.png

Just a note, at least in Safari running on OS X Lion, the button to access your account, which also displays the notifications, is partially hidden behind the search field. (Disregard my pretentious executive bio photo, I didn't get to choose the pose)

I'll look into it. I've contacted the forum developers for advice on how to fix this and some other little display glitches that have been reported to us.

Back