• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Former NH Assemblyman whistleblower: Ike and ET's

Free episodes:

Another Moonbeam... Henry McElroy

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/mrK2YgfjnHo&hl=en_US&fs=1& allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

It is stuff like this that makes it virtually impossible to get people to take the UFO phenomenon seriously. Let me get this straight... the US government has orchestrated a massive cover-up of the alien presence on Earth (pause for laughter), but they saw fit to brief a New Hampshire state legislator about it? Oh my......

Meanwhile, it appears that McElroy was once removed from the jury in a first degree murder trial. The subsequent conviction was overturned when the appeals court ruled that the trial judge didn't have cause to remove McElroy. Read through the decision - McElroy comes off as a nut.

No wonder. He is a nut.

In 2004, McElroy - a Republican - also introduced HB 1342, dubbed the New Hampshire Sound Money Bill, which would return NH to the gold standard, and sponsored a bill to nullify the 16th amendment to the US constitution. He is linked to so-called "Free Staters" and other far right, supposedly libertarian groups.

Just scratching the surface here. Like Canada's ex-Defence Minister, the cuckoo for coconuts Paul Hellyer, the UFO believer fringe tends to latch on to any ex-politician who seems to support their cause... without actually asking if that politician's support is really going to help them.

I swear, I have got to make a documentary about all of this - not the UFO stuff, but the sociology behind the true believers, which as time goes on I find even more interesting than the UFO phenomenon itself.

Addendum: You can check McElroy's voting record in the New Hampshire state legislature here.

Paul Kimball

[original post at: http://redstarfilms.blogspot.com/2010/05/another-moonbeam-henry-mcelroy.html]

Not that I disagree with you.... but they didnt brief him. He just saw a document.

Am I wrong?

I see no reason to believe he saw such document. Other then all of us taking his word for it. Also.. Everything he spoke of has been in the public domain for a long time (old news). So all we have so really is, "a retired official an eight minute video made by him and a claim that can not be verified by anyone:confused:

I see no reason to believe he saw such document. Other then all of us taking his word for it. Also.. Everything he spoke of has been in the public domain for a long time (old news). So all we have so really is, "a retired official an eight minute video made by him and a claim that can not be verified by anyone:confused:

Yeah I dont disagree.

My point was that in the video the guy claims he just just saw a document, rather than being actually briefed. Although its somewhat unbelievable that he actually did see such a document, the idea that this guy was "briefed" is just not something I would believe for a second.

Yeah I dont disagree.

My point was that in the video the guy claims he just just saw a document, rather than being actually briefed. Although its somewhat unbelievable that he actually did see such a document, the idea that this guy was "briefed" is just not something I would believe for a second.

For him, to have seen such a document, wouldn't he not have been briefed first before setting eyes on it? also "I personally shy away from stuff like this. The Evidence was an account "a personal account (one man's) version of events, which can not be confirmed or proven by anyone else seemly? So the Evidence therefore is nominal.

Another Moonbeam... Henry McElroy

Let me get this straight... the US government has orchestrated a massive cover-up of the alien presence on Earth (pause for laughter), but they saw fit to brief a New Hampshire state legislator about it? Oh my......

Just scratching the surface here. Like Canada's ex-Defence Minister, the cuckoo for coconuts Paul Hellyer, the UFO believer fringe tends to latch on to any ex-politician who seems to support their cause... without actually asking if that politician's support is really going to help them.

I swear, I have got to make a documentary about all of this - not the UFO stuff, but the sociology behind the true believers, which as time goes on I find even more interesting than the UFO phenomenon itself.

Paul Hellyer writes books and likes to be invited to speak (especially if there is a buffet) :D ... I can see where his exploitation of the subject could be a fun retirement activity... free travel, lunch, airfare, hotel and you get to promote your books !!!. Jackpot !!! (not bad for a coconut kook lol)

Your documentary should be called something like 'parasites of ufology'.

On the other hand what is the proper etiquette, or limit of acceptability for someone willing to sit down in front of a camera and publicly disclose an experience (and likely make a fool of himself)? Does the guillotine fall on the first bite of that buffet sandwich ? or the onset of senility ?

I would personally sue the pants off these potential snake oil merchants to filter the air and force an official response from governments. A session in court putting both sides under scrutiny will never happen though ;)

Back