• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Federal Reserve Can't Account For $9 Trillion

Free episodes:

skunkape

Paranormal Maven
That's 9 TRILLION DOLLARS ! How in the name of all that is holy can someone spend $9,000,000,000,000 and not know where it went? This stinks so bad I've gotta go put on a gas mask. The evil bankers are laughing at the U.S. If heads don't roll over this, then this country is truly a joke.

Moneynews - Video: Federal Reserve Cannot Account for $9 Trillion
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

heads will not roll. 99% of the population thinks the "Fed" is part of the federal government and they would never steal from us.

heads will not roll. 99% of the population thinks the "Fed" is part of the federal government and they would never steal from us.
Not only is it not federal, it has no reserve to back up the dollars it prints. It is a big bag of air. I'm betting that when that bag pops we'll find that it is very stinky air. Fellow Americans, we have been had.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

your fellow americans are not listening, they are watching american idle.

Idle is what Americans are. Idol is what they are watching.

Either way this is completely unbelievable and I almost thought it was some SNL skit. She has no answers at all.

Idle is what Americans are. Idol is what they are watching.

Either way this is completely unbelievable and I almost thought it was some SNL skit. She has no answers at all.

yes, i know the idle/idol difference. American Idle is the perfect name for that show.

hang on.

I thought it was 3 trillion? Or is this different to the amount quoted in 2001?
That 3 trillion is what the Pentagon couldn't account for. The accounting office that contained those records got obliterated on 9/11. Very convenient for Dov Zackheim, the Pentagon comptroller at the time.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Considering it's the fed, maybe it's really just 2 trillion and the rest is fractional reserve debit...
I wonder how many actually get that one.
Finances is some deep doo-doo.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I wonder how many actually get that one.
Finances is some deep doo-doo.

I'm guessing you, me, cotton, pixel and a few others. Kinda funny but kinda sad.

Beautiful!!
All that's left is for these elite fucks to move to their privately-owned islands and watch this country dissolve into anarchy.

Beautiful!!
All that's left is for these elite fucks to move to their privately-owned islands and watch this country dissolve into anarchy.
How much you wanna bet a bunch of'em are gonna be retiring here? I bet Henry Paulson is already sipping his margaritas on the beach.

The World - Dubai | Private Islands - Articles about Islands for Sale and the Industry

Actually I think they're allowed to lend 10/1, so it's actually only 90 billion in cash, the rest is just fractional.

The big thing that most Americans don't know, is the national debt is the result of interest being charged by the Federal Reserve Bank, which is neither Federal, or owned by US citizens!

We don't need the Fed to issue money. We can have the US Treasury issue money, and they wont charge us interest.

Only two US presidents had the Treasury issue money, Lincoln and Kennedy, and look what happened to them!

More people need to listen to Ron Paul. I conceder myself a democrat, but I would have voted for the guy.

Back