• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Federal Reserve Can't Account For $9 Trillion

Free episodes:

the amount looted so far is now over 24 trillion. roughly $80,000 for every person in the USA.
2nd amendment anyone?

now we will see continued develpment of the North American Union

If they could make a car that runs on bullshit, Ben Bernanke could fuel the country.
God I wish Barney Frank would hurry up and choke to death on a hot-dog.
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2_VCy0lMU1g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

We need to audit the bastards and run'em out of town on a rail.

http://www.libertycappress.com/
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

We can't audit them. When the results of the audit are returned, the USA will KNOW it's been had. So will it's people. That's when the true anarchy sets in, and the creditors come knocking at our collective governmental doors...

We can't audit them. When the results of the audit are returned, the USA will KNOW it's been had. So will it's people. That's when the true anarchy sets in, and the creditors come knocking at our collective governmental doors...
Any citizen of the USA who doesn't realize that we have been had must have their head deeply inserted up some kind of ass. Until interest-bearing fiat currency is eliminated, the rich class will happily, and ruthlessly, rule the peasants with a big stick.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Plus... why are we using them anyway? The US Treasury can print up all the money we need, and without the interest charges.

Of course the reason why we use them is the same reason why we will never audit them.

Any citizen of the USA who doesn't realize that we have been had must have their head deeply inserted up some kind of ass.

The vague nature of the ass in question is hilariously un-specific.

Until interest-bearing fiat currency is eliminated, the rich class will happily, and ruthlessly, rule the peasants with a big stick.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

That condition existed before fiat currencies too. "Monarchy" I believe it was called. The more things change, the more the cliche gets repeated I guess.

God I wish Barney Frank would hurry up and choke to death on a hot-dog.
he prefers "hotdogs" of a different kind. um.. not that there is anything wrong with that...

My idea is that the secrecy and mystery around UFO's is very much linked/related (in a way) to the secrecy and lies of certain government agencies (or the government in general). Look at the secrecy and chroniesm at the Fed as an example.
I had the idea (from listening to the man speak) that researcher Richard Dolan was proably Libertarian, and a few days ago I heard him say in an interview that he voted Libertarian.

For all American reading this post. Please write/call your Congresman to support Ron Paul's "Audit the Federal Reserve HR1307" !

If you are living in state of Connecticut, please support Peter Schiff for senate @ Peter Schiff for Senate . Mr Schiff was on CNBC/Fox when, way back, he predicted the current US & global economic turmoil.

You can also watch a show called Freedom Watch on Fox, not on TV but streamed via internet hosted by Judge Andrew Neoplitano, with regulars as Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, Walter Block etc.
FOX News Live Stream

The Federal Reserve Bank is the cause of most evil in the monetary system. As mentioned by others, the Fed is not federal. It's a bank (institution) created BY bankers. Watch this documentary by the Zeitgeist Movement;

Here's another great documentary about the monetary system, the elite and society;

Back