• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Fast moving UFO

GeoShift

Paranormal Maven
These things, seem to be somewhat cohesive at the start , then break into four spheres (two of them doubling up initially) and then exit view, as seen from the negative frames. Very strange. The speed is impressive and they seem to move under intelligent control. Another addition to the UFO mystery, and so it goes.

A group of bugs perhaps as there seems to be 4 separate parts as it exits. Any other ideas on this? First impressions? Does this look like bugs/birds to any one els. Mundane, other worldly?

Dunno - it looks a 'silly' shape initially but then it does appear there are 4 individual objects. I'm not 'feeling' bugs or birds but neither am I saying craft etc.

I never tire of new footage!

I never tire of it either! Still, other worldly? I don't pass judgement, but hell, it's interesting. Thanks. R.

I agree Goggs, not sensing bugs or birds at all. Craft? I guess not but the way these things seem to be able to transform into whatever shape they want, one of those many shapes could be what people see as flying saucers. At any rate it's unusual. Ditto on the new footage Rizia.

This is something, that in our imagination may be anything we want. I can't connect this with anything real world)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These things, seem to be somewhat cohesive at the start , then break into four spheres (two of them doubling up initially) and then exit view, as seen from the negative frames. Very strange. The speed is impressive and they seem to move under intelligent control. Another addition to the UFO mystery, and so it goes.

Just a hunch but I think what you are seeing is this

5399215487_c6c4c93674_z.jpg

Paper Bark Maple seeds.. we have lots of them around where I live. Sitting under a tree as they are falling in a breeze they look very much like the video if they fall as a whole group.

I don't think they're maple keys in a clump as their trajectory and morph into separate objects just does not fit the bill for either a clump falling, or the strange helicopter flitting and twisting as they fly in singles. My guess for this would be a computer generated bit of imagery as there is no shape retention from the initial appearance of the image as it first appears on screen.

But as an infrared cam there's also the inability for the viewer to understand the object in its original form, colour or texture. My immediate impression of the object is that it's quite small and close to the camera, and that as it continues offscreen it's actually dissolving. This could easily be a clump of foam that the wind is carrying and then it just dissolves apart as it goes across screen - it's the infrared that makes it black & tangible and 'craft like' as seen in the second slow-mo video sequence. That appears to be just an inverted video of the original infra red where everything glows eerily.

This is something, that in our imagination may be anything we want. I can't connect this with anything real world)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree. I can't connect this with anything real world either. Stonehart no way is it maple seeds and the same goes for computer generated Burnt state. This whatever it is is moving FAST. The distance it covers is about 20 feet in my guesstimation and it covers that distance in a fraction of a second. I don't think these things can be seen with the naked eye at night but for some reason they can be picked up by infra red. In conclusion my guess is these are other dimensional entity's

I wasn't suggesting CGI at all but that without real colour to get a true sense of the shape, texture and density of the object that it's hard to say much about it. There's a clump of something that dissolves into bits. It feels like something extremely small moving right in front of the camera. That's why I suggested foam.

Roger that. Color-dark to the naked eye, shape-morphing textue-pliant. There is much speculation in this field and I find it very interesting all the different perspectives on these odd vids and pics.

Back