• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Face of Mars on Earth

kevKong

Paranormal Novice
earthFace.jpg

Whilst looking at a friends holiday snaps I noticed this one that was taken from an aeroplane window, looks very similar to the face on Mars. Strange...

I don't see it :( but has anyone noticed the face on the moon recently....
images
:p

Wow that is really cool!
Do you know where you were over flying when you snapped those? I mean in general, not the exact lat/long.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I don't see it :( but has anyone noticed the face on the moon recently....
images
:p

Sorry alzo,....but that's just creepifyin'.

She said it was either Greenland or Canada, couldn't remember what part of the flight path it was, so I suppose that narrows it down to a million square miles or so.

Back